PDA

View Full Version : Disney Movie Rewards

alisha7699
03-24-2008, 04:27 PM
I just noticed this paper in of our dvd's before my husband threw the others away:{ Does anyone have any disney movie reward codes to spare?

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-25-2008, 07:49 PM
Nope, we use ours... we have 1400 so far! YAY!

Just keep gettin the DVD's that are listed as having them. Movies that just came out that have them: Enchanted, 101 Dalmations, Aristocrats. Also, a lot of the Baby Einstein, Little Einstein, and other "show" type Disney stuff have them. You get more points if you purchase Blu-ray (125, I believe).

Happy collecting!

WDWFREAK101
03-25-2008, 09:50 PM
When you get these, don't EVER throw them away. I am saving up for the Pirates guitar. (That looks SO cool) I can finally get back at those pesky neighbors who have a drum set :thedolls:

kaylamag
03-26-2008, 09:25 AM
You can't use duplicate movies. Only one Enchanted code etc... I had a friend give me her codes and I had already entered one or two from the same movie and it wouldn't give me the points for the duplicates. But i did finally get enough to order my glass slipper. You should also check older movies. They have a list of eligible movies on the site and when they became available. My Little Mermaid DVD and Pirates 2 from 2006 had codes in them and i never noticed before.

Stich8818
03-27-2008, 12:35 PM
The Walt Disney Treasures come with 150 points. I was surprised when I bought the Oswald and the Disneyland one that they both had slips in them and much to my surprise 150 points each.

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-27-2008, 01:21 PM
When you get these, don't EVER throw them away. I am saving up for the Pirates guitar. (That looks SO cool) I can finally get back at those pesky neighbors who have a drum set :thedolls:

It is really cool! If we had some extra money......I'd have my DH buy me one!

ledudes
03-27-2008, 01:35 PM
You can email them on the site and tell them you misplaced the code or didn't get one, and they will tell you to send in the proof of purchase and the receipt. They may even allow just pop if you lost the receipt.

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-28-2008, 10:03 PM

Just in case you didn't want to wait for those 13,000 pts......I found it on musiciansfriend.com. Here is the info:

Epiphone Pirates of the Caribbean G-400Electric Guitar
Avast, there, matey! You won't want to be missin' this here beauty of an Epiphone G-400 electric guitar. She's got all you'd expect from an SG: great...
Limited Quantity!
Price: $399.00 Item Ships Free!
List Price: $665.00

WDWFREAK101
03-28-2008, 11:10 PM
Just in case you didn't want to wait for those 13,000 pts......I found it on musiciansfriend.com. Here is the info:

Epiphone Pirates of the Caribbean G-400Electric Guitar
Avast, there, matey! You won't want to be missin' this here beauty of an Epiphone G-400 electric guitar. She's got all you'd expect from an SG: great...
Limited Quantity!
Price: $399.00 Item Ships Free!
List Price: $665.00

Cool! Thanks a lot! I REALLY WANT THIS GUITAR!!!!