PDA

View Full Version : Show Times Question

MaxPower
03-24-2008, 03:30 PM
Does anyone know where online I can find the show times for specific shows in the parks? I am trying to plan out each day in WDW before I get there the third week of April. I know I can get a Show Times Guide when I arrive in the morning, but I am trying to get the show times the week before. I know the times are always subject to change, but surely there has to be a place somewhere where someone posts this information. I am interested in show times for Festival of the Lion King, Finding Nemo The Musical, Beauty and the Beast, Voices of Liberty, Flights of Wonder, Chinese Acrobats and the Magic Kingdom Castle Shows.

DANAM
03-26-2008, 12:45 PM
I have been searching for the same thing. I have my time guides from September but I don't know if they change the times. I would hope they do since most of the parks are opened at least 2 hours longer. I would love to know where to find this information.

Wayne
03-26-2008, 04:25 PM
You can do a google search for Walt Disney World Live Entertainment. You'll find the website of a fellow by the name of Steve Soares. (Intercot TOS prevent me from providing a link). Mr. Soares provides an online version of the times guide that is updated weekly to coincide with Disney's publication of the version that you receive onsite.

wendy*darling
03-26-2008, 05:19 PM
Show times can change occasionally.
The site mentioned above will have the following week's schedule- it will give you a pretty good idea of what to expect.

kakn7294
03-26-2008, 05:28 PM
The above mentioned site is what I usually use too. Times do change from week to week so it's not 100% accurate, but it's a helpful start. He usually updates with the new week's guide on Saturdays.

DANAM
03-27-2008, 11:45 AM
I checked it out. Great site but I am wondering when does he update it with the new weeks information? If we will be leaving mid day Sunday will I see the update for the week I am going?

Figment!
03-28-2008, 10:27 PM
Actually, there is a general guide right here on INTERCOT.

Walt Disney World Shows & Entertainment Guide (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/entertainment.asp)

While seeing a current week's guide can be helpful, it can also pigeon hole your plans.

Parks can (and have several times on past personal trips) changed a show time on a day to day basis only notifying Guests's of the deviation in that day's Time & Events Guide.

If you make a plan for a general time period to catch a show, you can be much more flexible and work around any scheduling changes, rather than; banking on a show for an exact time and throwing a whole day's plan off it the time changes.

joanna71985
03-28-2008, 10:31 PM
I checked it out. Great site but I am wondering when does he update it with the new weeks information? If we will be leaving mid day Sunday will I see the update for the week I am going?

The website updates on Saturdays (I believe).