03-24-2008, 03:36 PM
It's still in the works just be patient :mickey:

ariel03
03-24-2008, 03:37 PM
Thanks! :cool:

DisFan01
03-24-2008, 04:23 PM
Cool! I've never heard of it before this post...sounds great! :thumbsup:

Is this the only new site you're planning?
Will it have the same design as ICOT, or can you not give away any suprises... ;)

:D

Ed
03-25-2008, 05:51 PM
Cool! I've never heard of it before this post...sounds great! :thumbsup:

Is this the only new site you're planning?
Will it have the same design as ICOT, or can you not give away any suprises... ;)

:D

If we told you, we'd have to shrink you and SuperGlue your feet to the floor in IASW. :thedolls:

Somehow, I don't think you'd like that option. :nono:

;)

SgtTigger
03-25-2008, 06:41 PM
If we told you, we'd have to shrink you and SuperGlue your feet to the floor in IASW. :thedolls:

;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo

Evil Dolls................... :thedolls:

:cop: :tigger:

GothMickey
03-26-2008, 12:27 PM

;)

Maybe we would. We would then be able to hang out with the Disney characters they are adding to small world.

ariel03
04-14-2015, 01:51 PM
Came back here after a number of years on another site and found this post from back then funny as it still isn't up and running.

John
04-14-2015, 03:05 PM
Came back here after a number of years on another site and found this post from back then funny as it still isn't up and running.

Funny? Eh - not so much. Funny is leaving a site and checking back on a thread from 2008! :D

There's a story behind everything. The design was/is complete. Content was an issue as was/is manpower. Would still love to do it but there is other stuff that is higher priority.

Bottom line, some other sites may have dedicated folks for do this for a living. We operate on volunteers here at ICOT. So, serving Disney World fans is our core audience.

Maybe someday...