PDA

View Full Version : POP - Preferred room?

mook3y
03-24-2008, 01:34 PM
Hiya,

We will be staying at POP for the first time this Sept. Be are getting a preferred room and just curious what buildings fall under that category.

Thanks

BigRedDad
03-24-2008, 02:21 PM
I had a link in another post on this same subject. It shows a map of the preferred rooms. You can do a search on my id and find it.

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=125716

mook3y
03-24-2008, 02:37 PM
awesome map!

Thanks!

Tigerinvestigator
03-26-2008, 01:54 PM
The preferred rooms at Pop are the biggest mystery to me at WDW. We stayed there twice with friends who opted for the preferred room and payed more, but our rooms were closer to the main building both times. Don't know if ours were upgraded for free to preferred status or not, but definately not worth extra money to stay in the rooms our friends got.:thumbsup:

Eeyore's My Favorite
03-26-2008, 10:07 PM
We paid for preferred at POP in September and our room was far away from the food court, bus station, pool & elevator. Definitely not worth the extra money for us. We also had a view of absolutely nothing on the 3rd floor. We won't stay at POP again due to many issues that occurred in September, but absolutely love ASMu after having stayed there again in January. :mickey: