PDA

View Full Version : Two Character questions

Hayden's Dad
03-24-2008, 01:11 PM
I have two quick character questions.

First I read that during the weekend of May 16-18 they are having at the Flower and Garden Festival the "Garden Party " - May 16 - 18: Disney Characters host fun parties. Does anyone have any additional info about this event? It is not the same as the charcters in bloom, but still looks like fun.

Second I read on Disney's website about "Alladin's Royal Guard Recruitment" during the P&PP. This looks like a lot of fun and I think Hayden would enjoy it. I saw that Jafar makes an appearence during it and I was wondering if he also does meet and greets.

Thanks.

joanna71985
03-24-2008, 03:17 PM
I have two quick character questions.

First I read that during the weekend of May 16-18 they are having at the Flower and Garden Festival the "Garden Party " - May 16 - 18: Disney Characters host fun parties. Does anyone have any additional info about this event? It is not the same as the charcters in bloom, but still looks like fun.

Second I read on Disney's website about "Alladin's Royal Guard Recruitment" during the P&PP. This looks like a lot of fun and I think Hayden would enjoy it. I saw that Jafar makes an appearence during it and I was wondering if he also does meet and greets.

Thanks.

I don't know the answer to the first one (as I have never heard of it).

But as to the second one: the show is a lot of fun. I enjoyed it a lot. But Jafar does not come out for pictures. However, I got a picture with Prince Ali and 2 of the "guards" (and also got a group shot of all 3). If you would like to see the picture of the guards, it's on my website.

Hayden's Dad
03-24-2008, 03:34 PM
If you would like to see the picture of the guards, it's on my website.

Yeah I have your website as one of my favorites. Does Prince Ali do meet and greets while there, we have lots with Aladdin, but would love to see Price Ali and Abu.

joanna71985
03-24-2008, 03:38 PM
Yeah I have your website as one of my favorites. Does Prince Ali do meet and greets while there, we have lots with Aladdin, but would love to see Price Ali and Abu.

I don't know about meeting with Jasmine. But I got a picture with Prince Ali after the show (before I got the one with the guards). He was really nice too.

Hayden's Dad
03-24-2008, 04:17 PM
So would you recommend just hanging around after the show to see if you can meet Ali and his guards?

joanna71985
03-24-2008, 04:19 PM
Yes. Or you could try asking one of the CMs there if they know if the performers will be coming out for pictures.