PDA

View Full Version : Animation Studio

BlueTinky
03-23-2008, 10:19 AM
What are the current character being featured in the Animation Studio in Hollywood Studios? Last time I was there, it was Remy and Emile and an occasional Incredible person/

Deesdisney
03-23-2008, 12:02 PM
At the end of Jan. the incredibles were there.

Goofy0101
03-23-2008, 12:16 PM
When I was there last I saw:

1. The Incredibles (Mr Incredible & Elastigirl)
2. Meet the Robinsons characters (Wilbur, Lewis & Bowler Hat Guy)
3. Ratitouille characters (Remy & Emile)

P.S., That was all at once.

PhilHarHarMagic
03-23-2008, 01:01 PM
Last week it was Frozone, Mr. & Mrs. Incredible, and Mickey in his Sorcerer outfit. Ratatouille had a set there, but nobody was there.

joanna71985
03-23-2008, 03:38 PM
The current Animation characters are:
*Sorcerer Mickey
*Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible, and Frozone (Frozone switches off with the other 2).

BlueTinky
03-25-2008, 07:07 PM
oh, goody! Sorcerer Mickey! is he there all the time? And is it becuase he was moved out of the other place that was near the animation courtyard?
Hmm, I thought for sure that they'd have more current movie characters there. oh, well

The current Animation characters are:
*Sorcerer Mickey
*Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible, and Frozone (Frozone switches off with the other 2).

joanna71985
03-25-2008, 08:21 PM
oh, goody! Sorcerer Mickey! is he there all the time? And is it becuase he was moved out of the other place that was near the animation courtyard?
Hmm, I thought for sure that they'd have more current movie characters there. oh, well

I believe he should be now, as he has his own backdrop. And yes, he was put there because his other location was closed.

Remi and Emile were just moved out of Animation.

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-26-2008, 01:32 AM
I believe he should be now, as he has his own backdrop. And yes, he was put there because his other location was closed.

Remi and Emile were just moved out of Animation.

Can they still be seen in the park? I love Ratatouille.....they can't get rid of Remi and Emile!

joanna71985
03-26-2008, 04:29 PM
They are currently not out anywhere. The rumor has it that they will be showing up in France (Epcot), but they have not arrived yet. No one knows when they will get there.

Greenlawler
03-27-2008, 12:56 AM
They are currently not out anywhere. The rumor has it that they will be showing up in France (Epcot), but they have not arrived yet. No one knows when they will get there.

France needs its own larger character area, of course I have no clue where it would be.There are just so many great characters that could be there. I know Belle and Beast, Aurora, and occasionaly Marie have been there lately but the Hunchback characters need to be there more often as well.

BlueTinky
03-27-2008, 08:45 AM
France needs its own larger character area, of course I have no clue where it would be.There are just so many great characters that could be there. I know Belle and Beast, Aurora, and occasionaly Marie have been there lately but the Hunchback characters need to be there more often as well.
Hunchback characters? I thought they got rid of those, although I did see Clopin once but he was going inside and then he completely disapeared.
Do they still have Hunchback characters? Which ones?

joanna71985
03-27-2008, 01:14 PM

Unfortunately they are just about all gone.

Hunchback characters? I thought they got rid of those, although I did see Clopin once but he was going inside and then he completely disapeared.
Do they still have Hunchback characters? Which ones?

They don't. The only one who *may* come out is Esmeralda, and it's very rare at that.