PDA

View Full Version : Dining resevations done now what?

tink03
03-23-2008, 09:21 AM
I got done making all of my reservations yesterday and now I only have 179 more days to go!:number1:
So now how to I wait, I do have summer but Disney World is soo much better!
Any ideas as to keeping my mind busy:cloud9:

Sept 18-28 POR Free dining!

Hull-onian
03-23-2008, 12:08 PM
I kept busy, by spending money.:funny:
I made airline reservations with Jet Blue.
Ordered park tickets and first ever AP.
Hired limo to airport and back from airport.
Booked ME from MCO to resort.
Was thrilled to received my official luggage tags.
Contacted Melissa at MJ and made sure I had my resort ressies.
Reviewed paperwork.
Made a chart of all the parks we were visiting that day. Listed all the restaurants for that park day.
Ordered groceries to be delivered by Garden Grocer.
Made plans to visit Seaworld.:dolphin:
Hired limo from Quicksilver for transport.
Looked at good digital cameras.:photo:
Reviewed paperwork.
There is plenty to do.:whew:
Got lots of help from intercotee's. :thanks::tiphat:

BMan62
03-23-2008, 01:39 PM
Just finished my ADRs for Sept trip as well. Now, I need to wait for SW to give me a good Ding! fare and learn how to use my new Sony HDD camcorder. I just got a new Kodak Z812 IS digital camera as well, but that is pretty easy to get used to as I was pretty decent with my old SLR camera and this has a lot of the same settings.

Other than that...keep reading about everything that is going on at WDW, here on Intercot!

Janmac
03-23-2008, 05:29 PM
I also make a chart, as Hull-onian does. It's handy for keeping ADRs straight as well as park hours and event times - all those things that I want to remember.

I make tip envelopes for Mousekeeping, printing envelopes with clip art that corresponds to our park for that day. I saw here on Intercot that some use stickers. I also have the envelopes already loaded with the tip, before we leave. Makes things a bit easier when we're there.

If you have kids, you can make countdown chains for them. Or for yourself!

We also like to have some [cheaper] Disney pins with us for trading when we get there so we have to look for and buy those.

My sister makes Disney t-shirts for everybody (we're usually an extended family group).

We make goody bags to give to everyone when we arrive. Bags have the Disney pins we've scored, glow in the dark stuff, a poncho, the t-shirt my sister made, that kind of thing.

Have to watch your vacation planning videos. Listen to Disney music in the car. Spend lots of time at Intercot reading trip reports.

All of which drives the non-Disney fans (DH for sure) in the house nuts. :D

Enjoy!

Jan

Bri
03-26-2008, 04:14 PM
I see you are from NJ, i'm from PA and it's always exciting just to know that it's getting warm up here! There is a lot more to do during the summer with the nice weather so just enjoy the summer and Disney will be here before you know it!

kathiep
03-26-2008, 07:49 PM
Tink03 -

hello from a fellow NJ resident who'll be there at the same time as you.

We check in at the Poly on the 19th.

There are moments when I wonder what in the world to do with myself for another 170 odd days!!