PDA

View Full Version : Magical Gathering questions

OleDoleDoffin
03-23-2008, 08:39 AM
Compulsive overplanner that I am :blush: I've been thinking about what will be our second trip to WDW, to celebrate my 40th birthday, sometime in late 2009 :party: We already know that one other family is planning to come with us, which will bring our total to eight people old enough to need their own tickets (plus one toddler, who I understand won't "count", for nine in all). That just barely makes the limit for a Magical Gathering. But what exactly does that mean?

Are there any services available for a Magical Gathering group other than the Grand Gathering Experiences? In other words, if we don't choose to do any of the GGEs, is there a reason we might want to request a MG anyway?
Can we book separate reservations and still be a MG group?
Do we have to book through Disney directly or can we use Magical Journeys again? (They took great care of us last time!)

Just trying to figure this all out :scratch:

Thanks for any help!
Cindy

Strmchsr
03-23-2008, 01:30 PM
I think the GGE is pretty much the only group services they do. There's lots of other stuff you can plan as a group without using official group services.

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm fairly certain I saw Nanci post in another thread that MJ can handle the group bookings, but you should contact them to find out for sure.