PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Shops inside Parks?

Princess2BsMom
03-23-2008, 01:28 AM
I love to shop and eat. I have picked out our ADRs for our trip. Now, I need some hints as to some neat stores inside the parks! :blush:

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-23-2008, 03:08 AM
At DHS the villain shop is really cool. I like shopping in the countries in Epcot. At AK there is store near KS that has some great stuff. At MK I think the store has Tinkerbell in the name. Also there is a Christmas ornament shop.

auntfrannie
03-23-2008, 09:03 AM
I love shopping at Disney World! As everyone else is rushing to get to the rides and attractions, I'm heading to the stores. First thing in the morning is the best shopping time because the stores are empty!

I love the Emporium (MK) and MouseGears (Epcot) for their huge selection. But in AK I like the stores in Harambe Village across from Tusker House. Lots of unique things there.

In HS, I like the Villains store but it's small and last year the focus was on the Pirates of the Caribbean merchandise and not the classic disney villains. The Muppet store is neat if you like the Muppets.

Also, keep in mind that if you have a Disney Visa card you can get 10% off your purchases at World of DIsney in DTD. SO you might want to check there for the general Disney merchandise before hitting the parks.

Jenemmy
03-23-2008, 09:33 AM
Mousegears in Epcot is the place I usually plunk down the most money! I can't seem to resist the pull of that store. It's just general Disney merchandise, but a huge variety of it....sort of a one stop shopping. Everything from housewares to clothing to jewelry to snacks and stationary. World of Disney in DD is vast as well, but Mousegears seems more manageable to me. I get in World of Disney and I forget where I have already been and where I still need to go! LOL

dismommy
03-23-2008, 06:04 PM
I love all the shops, the Christmas shops in MK and DTD are a favorite, but for regular merchandise I love MouseGear, seemed to have more variety them some others and I found a couple of things there I hadn't seen before.

jwallace378
03-24-2008, 01:42 PM
Emporium at MK, MouseGears and any country in Epcot

IloveDisney71
03-24-2008, 08:19 PM
I love to wander thru the stores on Main St. in the MK. The right side (as you're facing the castle) has some really great stores. I don't recall the names, but there is an art store and one store where you can watch them make glass figurines. And don't forget to stop at the candy store - yum!

EvilQueen2006
03-24-2008, 08:44 PM
I love the stores in China, Japan and Mexico in World Sowcase. Also, another fan of the villians store in DHS.

McGoofy
03-25-2008, 12:32 AM
Mousegears in Epcot is one of my favorites. They have a huge variety. I also enjoy looking at Disney art at the art store near the entrance to Epcot.

jpH/keD
03-25-2008, 12:52 PM
In MK it's Tinkerbell's Treasures. I saw recently it was going to be closed for re-hab so check that schedule first! They have a wake up Tink thing in the morning and she flies around the store at other times during the day. They sell princess dresses and other stuff! We love it!

The best Christmas store is the one in DHS!! They had the best ornaments last nov. and DTD was OUT!!! Won me over no doubt!

Have so much fun!! :thumbsup:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-25-2008, 02:10 PM
World of Disney at DTD. Awesomeness.

Tink2002
03-25-2008, 07:16 PM
LOVE LOVE LOVE shopping in Mexico in WS, also Japan and Morocco.

I'm also a huge fan of magnetron in DTD - back in high school people were ALWAYS asking where I got some of the crazy magnets that were in my locker!

tinka
03-25-2008, 07:27 PM
World of Disney in DTD, Tinkerbell's Treasures in MK, The Villian Store in DHS are our favorites. DD and I always have fun shopping while the boys play at Disneyquest in DTD...we shop our way from the Christmas shop all the way to Disneyquest!!

mrsgaribaldi
03-26-2008, 12:22 AM
Mouse Gears in Epcot.
Mitsukoshi Department Store, Japan
I don't know the name of the store in the Animal Kingdom but they have clothes, watches and last time I found Disney Lenox pieces that were very nice:mickey:

Volunteer
03-26-2008, 12:54 AM
count another vote for "villians in vogue" :)

Davyjones
04-06-2008, 02:42 PM
Mousegears in Epcot is the place I usually plunk down the most money! I can't seem to resist the pull of that store. It's just general Disney merchandise, but a huge variety of it....sort of a one stop shopping. Everything from housewares to clothing to jewelry to snacks and stationary. World of Disney in DD is vast as well, but Mousegears seems more manageable to me. I get in World of Disney and I forget where I have already been and where I still need to go! LOL

I totally agree!!!:thumbsup: Mousegears is defintely the place to spend your money, or Disney Reward Dollars!! I also like The World of Disney Store in DTD! I look at it as building more Disney Dollars for my next trip! :shop::cart:

thumperbug
04-06-2008, 07:22 PM
MouseGear, The Emporium, the Countries, WOD at DTD....many of the resorts have good gift shops.

elmjimmlm
04-22-2008, 10:18 AM
I love the store at DtD for pets...I cant remember the name but it has a great choice of stuffed animals...:mickey:

katzctkpt
04-22-2008, 08:57 PM
All of them.

SFTrny
04-23-2008, 12:19 AM
The Emporium (MK) has one of the best selections of all the stores. And...you can't beat the location.

Friend of Figment
04-23-2008, 01:22 PM
The little shop by the Yak and Yeti in AK has cute things.

DNS
04-23-2008, 01:30 PM
My must shop stores are the Christmas stores at MK and marketplace as well as Japan and United Kingdom in World Showcase. I go to most of the shops every trip, but when it comes down to it, those are my can't miss shops. Those seem to be the places where I get the things I love most.

Mickey91
04-23-2008, 10:14 PM
MK - County Bounty
- Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe
- Main Street Emporium

EPCOT - Mouse Gears

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-23-2008, 10:39 PM
Glad to see the Emporium is getting much needed love!!

But I'd have to say, I prefere Villians im Vogue as well as the ToT merch shop and Mitsukoshi in Japan.

dizknee531
04-24-2008, 01:04 AM
I love the jewlery store on Main Street across from the Emporium. They have great Swaroski Mickey jewlery!!Love it!!:spend::woohoo::spend::woohoo: