PDA

View Full Version : Build a Bear Disney clothes

brewcrew26
03-22-2008, 07:38 PM
I know at Disneyland there's a Build-a-Bear. Is there a similar store at Downtown Disney or elsewhere on property? I'm looking for a little Mickey hat for Dear Teddy Bear (DTB...lol, making new anagrams out...) since we like to dress him like DH. It would be even sweeter if you can monogram it with a name!

MMouse6937
03-22-2008, 08:02 PM
No Build A Bear at DTD, there really should be though. You should look at World of Disney or Once Upon a Toy for some bear or doll clothes, I bet you would have some luck there. Take care!

#1donaldfan
03-23-2008, 09:15 PM
I wonder if any of you know if we can order the mickey ears for the build a bear animals at Disneyland, then have 'em mailed to us at home....????? :confused:

MMouse6937
03-23-2008, 11:16 PM
You could try contacting them and see if they ship any of the stuff. What it was when we were there was an outfit that had Mickey ears, a Disneyland tshirt with either pink sleeves or red sleeves and some Mickey gloves. It was sold as a set for like $14 I want to say. I was there at least four times looking for it and the girl even went upstairs to see if they could find it for me but they were all sold out. On the last night of our trip I made one last ditch effort to see if they had arrived and got one of the last outfits. It was really cute, never seen anything like here at our BAB where they do have Disney outfits, but nothing like that.

Taja
03-24-2008, 02:25 PM
There's a Build-A-Bear at Florida Mall, but nothing at DTD. :(

Followthatmouse
03-27-2008, 09:26 PM
This could be a cute addition to the Marketplace. I have only seen one of these stores, the one in the Ala Moana Centre in Honolulu. We thought it was such a sweet idea.