PDA

View Full Version : Epcot FLower Show Suggestions

missbrookwood
03-22-2008, 12:04 PM
I am looking for any suggestions that any of you have for this time at disney. This will be our first time going while this is going on. Are their any "dont miss" suggestions? We are very excited. We will be there in 13 days!!:joy:

BluewaterBrad
03-22-2008, 02:38 PM
The different topiaries are great and the concerts are fun. There are a lot of "special side" things to check out. We are going on Apr 17 for the F&G events. Do yourself a favor and go to the disney site and download the festival program now. You will be able to plan great that way.:mickey:

faline
03-22-2008, 04:00 PM
If you enjoy gardening, you can attend one of the special presentations. Mostly, we just enjoy wandering around looking at the beautiful flowers!

They usually have a butterfly house so be sure to visit that. If you have children, there are ladybug releases which might be fun for them.

The Flower Power concerts are usually lots of fun as well.

brewcrew26
03-22-2008, 07:42 PM
All the events are concentrated to Epcot, correct? Or are there other F&G events elsewhere on property? This is our first time going for this, too, but I'm mostly excited about the huge topiaries. Where can you find the event schedule on the Disney site and does it differ from the one on Intercot?

DreamFinder2
03-22-2008, 11:53 PM
The flower/garden festival is ONLY at Epcot.

I'd suggest making time to wander through the "Garden Town", which is currently housed in the defunct body wars pavillion, next to UofE. There are tons of displays, a shopping area and seminars you can listen to if you time it right.

Otherwise, there are LOTS of kiosks located all around WS lagoon which have anything from flower prints/pictures to gardening supplies to displays about irrigation.

If you have specific questions, let me know...we just got back yesterday :thumbsup:.