PDA

View Full Version : All Star Sports--Surf's Up

Hull-onian
03-21-2008, 07:34 PM
We need a recommendation for the Surf's Up building in All Star Sports.

First floor or second floor?
PooL side or back side?

We are not too sure about the noise level from pool side. We are going to fax the room assigner with our request.
I am looking forward to your input. :tiphat:

PhilHarHarMagic
03-21-2008, 07:52 PM
I love Surf's up - it was the first All-Star buidling and we stayed there the first month it was open!

The construction on the All-Stars and Pop appear to be similar. Based on my recent experience with being near the pool at the Pop, I would suggest staying on the opposite side, and it's not what you would expect. I could deal with the laughter from the people that were there, but the cast members and contractors that were working around the pool in the middle of the night were pretty loud. If you happen to wake up, you could hear them. :sheep:

AdventurelandTikiGirl
03-21-2008, 10:43 PM
The few times I went to All Star Sports I stayed at Surf's Up. I like staying on the first floor only because when I'm weary at the end of a long Disney day it's easy to go right to my room, rather than having to put in the extra effort of stairs/elevator. No matter what resort I stay at I prefer not to face the pool because it's too loud!

jakeybake
03-22-2008, 08:11 AM
I would love a pool side it would have a great view. :mickey3: :ebasket:

ftwildernesskid
03-22-2008, 01:35 PM
We stayed at Surf's Up on our last trip. We were on the 2nd floor overlooking the playground. It was absolutely quiet and a lovely wooded view. Plus we were a few rooms down,so no elevator noise either. I'd highly reccomend it.

DizneyFanz
03-22-2008, 05:03 PM
We've stayed at Surf's Up several times. Each time we faced the pool. We had no problem with noise or anything else and we were very close to food court & bus stop.

We didn't stay there when there was construction going on however.

Hull-onian
03-23-2008, 04:34 PM
:thanks: everyone for your input. I will definitely put in for first floor.
Pool side, I am still not too sure yet.:confused:
I have 22 days left.