PDA

View Full Version : Gift for room upon arrival

DawsonAR
03-21-2008, 03:55 PM
Our next trip we are taking Nana and Pepaw. I would like to have Mouse Ears in their room when we arrive. Is there anyway I can have them there with their name on the back of them. I noticed on the Disney Florist website you can get adult ears, but I would like to already have "Nana" and "Pepaw" on the back of them. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

pink
03-21-2008, 05:25 PM
I was thinking of doing the same thing for my DBF when we go in September. Could anyone give me the link to the Disney florist website? Thank you!

:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-21-2008, 05:38 PM
I have used the Disney florist on our last couple of trips, and they have been great!

I've always called them (407-827-3505), since I've usually wanted to add something to the baskets, and calling and actually talking to someone is awesome, you're sure it is all right...and they have great ideas.

I sent my DH a gift on our honeymoon, and had gifts delivered for DH and DD on our last trip.

They couldn't guarantee that it was in the room when we arrived, but when we got back from the parks it was waiting for us.

pink
03-21-2008, 06:20 PM
Thank you! :mickey:

TheRustyScupper
03-22-2008, 10:22 AM
1) Sometimes if staying Club Floor it can be done.
2) Otherwise, no gifts in room prior to check-in.
3) There are too many reasons that room is not yours.
4) Then someone else might grab the gift - very embarrassing
5) The room might not be available due to
. . . lack of housekeeping and room is "left dirty"
. . . maintenance issues
. . . it was given away to someone else who wanted it

heidi614
03-22-2008, 08:12 PM
Is anyone you know going to MK soon? You could call disney get the Ears and have a local embroidery shop write their names. Once you check in, I would run up to the room and put them on their beds. Have them get a pop or something in the food court. Good Luck!:mickey:

busterthebronco
03-22-2008, 10:51 PM
just try to call the place in the MK that does them?
were going down the 4th and can help!
when are ya'll going?
maybe we can get them for you while we're there and fed ex them to your house right from the front desk!?
heck my DS has a meme and pawpaw too!:mickey:

DawsonAR
03-23-2008, 08:38 PM
Wow, everyone is so helpful. We leave the 20th of April. We are staying club level since it is our treat to Nana and Pepaw and we want them to have the time of their lives. I will call Club Level staff tomorrow and then I will let you know what we come up with. Thanks for the help!