PDA

View Full Version : No Figment?

Hayden's Dad
03-21-2008, 02:05 PM
I just read the post from Jason that both Figment's and Brother Bear's character meets have been temporarily suspended.

I just hope this is very temporary Figment is one of our favorite characters last November Figment played with Hayden for 10-15 minutes outside his meeting place while we were talking to a couple of the CMs. And we haven't met Koda, and Kenai from Brother Bear yet and are hoping to in May.

Sorry to sound like I am whining, but my fellow Character Enthusiasts understand. You feel my pain dont' you?

Zippy 1
03-21-2008, 03:40 PM
I can't imagine a trip without Figment! He is one of my all time favorites.:(

Greenlawler
03-21-2008, 04:23 PM
I heard about this last month. A freind of mine called and told me, so I can confirm that its true. I agree, kind of stinks.

joanna71985
03-21-2008, 06:08 PM
Yeah, it's true. Figment, Kenai, and Koda are all gone from Epcot.

Stormer
03-22-2008, 08:28 PM
We are upset, too. They are some of my boys' favorites. We are headed down in three weeks and will miss seeing them.

dismommy
03-22-2008, 08:54 PM
This makes me sad, figment is one of my favorites. I was so happy when he was put back into imagination and now no meet are they re doing imagination to remove him as well?:confused:

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
03-22-2008, 10:01 PM
I met Figment for the first time in December when I was there.

He is my daughter's favorite character. I had told her that we would look for him when we went in December since she has never met him. I hope he comes back!!:(

Hayden's Dad
03-24-2008, 10:49 AM
Does anyone know if this is just a temporary thing or is it permanent. Kenai and Koda I could sort of see them phasing out the movie has been out for a while although I don't want them to go either, but Figment is one of Epcot's icons.

joanna71985
03-24-2008, 03:04 PM
Well, Kenai and Koda aren't 100%-officially gone. They have been spotted at AK.

As for Figment, it's too early to know. But if he is coming back, it won't be anytime soon.

Hayden's Dad
03-24-2008, 03:28 PM
Well, Kenai and Koda aren't 100%-officially gone. They have been spotted at AK.

Where in AK. We haven't met them and I would like to. I love the movie Brother Bear.

As for Figment, it's too early to know. But if he is coming back, it won't be anytime soon.

:cry::shake::sad::nope::fit: Thats what I have to say about that. Oh well we are just glad we saw him when we did.

joanna71985
03-24-2008, 03:34 PM
If they are out anywhere, it would be in the very front of the park.

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-24-2008, 05:40 PM
They better be coming back. I got my picture with Kenai and Koda on our last trip and I can't ever seem to meet Figment. I was hoping to finally see him on our next trip. Figment is one of my favorites! Shame on Disney! What are they thinking?

Child of Spaceship Earth
03-27-2008, 05:34 PM
how can they remove Figment from EPCOT? Figment is EPCOT's special character!! He is the Star of EPCOT!!!! I CANT imagine a trip to EPCOT without giving Figment a hug!

:figment::figment::figment::figment:

dory is here
03-27-2008, 05:36 PM
Figment is such a favorite ,how can they do that to the Epcot mascot!!maybe a petition to wdw is due..that is awful,hoping they find him another meet n greet place soon..:figment: :eeyore: