PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant on the Boardwalk

georger
03-21-2008, 01:40 PM
A friend of mine ate somewhere on the Boardwalk at a TS restaurant...but can't remember the name. She indicated it was one of her best meals on their last trip. Anyone have any suggestions on what restaurant she might be talking about???:)

anneb
03-21-2008, 01:55 PM
Probably the Flying Fish - it's one of the top 4 or 5 restaurants at WDW.

luvdiznee
03-21-2008, 04:54 PM
Spoodles?:confused:

Jared
03-21-2008, 04:59 PM
A friend of mine ate somewhere on the Boardwalk at a TS restaurant...but can't remember the name. She indicated it was one of her best meals on their last trip. Anyone have any suggestions on what restaurant she might be talking about???:)
Your friend was almost definitely referring to the Flying Fish Cafe, one of Disney's best restaurants. The other possibility would be Spoodles, which is a more casual Mediterranean-inspired establishment.

:tasty:

DizneyFanz
03-21-2008, 05:43 PM
I agree, she must have been talking about Flying Fish Cafe. It has to be one of top three restaurants in all of WDW.

Spoodles is very good as well but is definitely in a different class.

In my upcoming May trip, I'll be dining at them both!:clappy:

Crow
03-21-2008, 10:27 PM
Flying Fish.
i ate there for the first time a few wks ago & it was great. Im going to eat there again in Sept.
Id rate it 1 of my better meals last trip

MsMin
03-21-2008, 10:48 PM
When we ate at Spoodles in Dec 06 we considered it one of our best meals of the trip. Remember it too compares to where she ate. We loved Spoodles and can't wait to go back. It is possible for it to be Spoodles especially if comparing it to San Angel or Chef Mickey... it's possible... While the Flying Fish is excellent it is a 2TS meal so try to find out if it was a Signature meal.

Natazu
03-22-2008, 03:06 AM
Your friend was almost definitely referring to the Flying Fish Cafe, one of Disney's best restaurants. The other possibility would be Spoodles, which is a more casual Mediterranean-inspired establishment.You have learned well, young padawan.

jakeybake
03-22-2008, 08:20 AM
Maybe Spoodles but definetly not the ESPN Club.