PDA

View Full Version : Shops that sell pet stuff

sleepingbooty
03-21-2008, 10:44 AM
We got a puppy this winter, and now I'm wishing I'd taken a closer look last time we were at WDW for shops that sell pet stuff. Are there any that sell souvenirs for animals exclusively, or that have a big selection? I'd like to have some Disney food/water bowls, and maybe a collar.:puppy:

bleukarma
03-21-2008, 10:51 AM
There is a place at DTD that sells pet stuff, I believe it's over by the discount "dollar store" type shop, close to Rainforest Cafe. :mickey:

I also got our dog some toys at the World of Disney store. He got a tug toy from there, and Charlie loves his light-up ball. I think this is a kids toy, found with other trinkets for kids, but it's one of Charlie's favorite toys. :number1:

SgtTigger
03-21-2008, 11:34 AM
Almost every shop now has pet stuff......

Even the resort gift shops have it........

There is a bigger selection at Downtown as said above.......

:cop: :tigger:

mook3y
03-21-2008, 12:06 PM
The big gift shop in futureworld at Epcot had a lot of stuff for pets. We purchased a few things for our dog.

We noticed things in a lot of shops though.

biodtl
03-21-2008, 12:13 PM
There is some great stuff at Disney Tails in DTD - treats, toys, collars, bowls, personalized stuff, etc.

sleepingbooty
03-21-2008, 01:01 PM
There is some great stuff at Disney Tails in DTD - treats, toys, collars, bowls, personalized stuff, etc.

I thought there was something like that there. I just never paid attention before. Thanks guys!

DisneyDog
03-21-2008, 05:26 PM
Do they have stuff for cats too?

Piglet822
03-21-2008, 06:04 PM
I bought some stuff for my dog in the MK (on the left just past City Hall) and in MouseGears in Epcot.