PDA

View Full Version : i seem to be stuck

carley
03-21-2008, 09:43 AM
under Discussion Board Live i still have the topics from march 19...i seem to be stuck their for the last 3 days...is it something ive done wrong or can fix?
thanks
carley

John
03-21-2008, 10:07 AM
If you are talking about the links on the homepage, I just checked and they are all topics from today...

BronxTigger
03-21-2008, 11:20 AM
Carley...have you refreshed your page? Mine is not stuck either.

carley
03-21-2008, 11:24 AM
yes i have refreshed the page...ive closed the the browser and logged back in...and it still shows the posts from the 19th

:( not sure what ive done wrong

DisFan01
03-21-2008, 04:00 PM
Works fine for me too. ;)

You could try using a different browser to see if it changes it...

That's all I can think of. :thumbsup:

Sunshine1010
03-21-2008, 04:25 PM
My computer has been stuck on the same 'live topic' things for about 2 days now.

....and I've rebootd, turned the computer on/off....I even gave it a little slap...he he

John
03-21-2008, 04:31 PM
Time to dump internet explorer's cache :)

SgtTigger
03-21-2008, 07:35 PM
john that would mean to empty the cookies and temp. files right?????

I dont seem to have any problems like that though.....

:cop: :tigger:

carley
03-21-2008, 08:03 PM
i did clean cookies and temp files and did the disk cleanup thing...ive rebooted...ive smiled nicely...ive called my computer names:secret: and im still stuck on the 19th...which isnt to bad it was a good day for me lol

i can access the new topics by going under the DISCUSSION tab so ill keep checking them that way
thanks guys appreciate the suggestions

Sunshine1010
03-21-2008, 09:36 PM
Carley,

Mine is now fixed. I didn't do anything. I just went to the website and it's now fixed.

Bringonthemouse!
03-22-2008, 10:47 AM
I had the same problem for about 5 days. I did a disk cleanup, emptied the recycle bin and defragmented the hard drive. I have no idea which one worked, but everything is back on track now.
Good luck.
:mickey:

SgtTigger
03-22-2008, 04:07 PM
.ive smiled nicely...ive called my computer names:secret:

I call my computer names all the time....... Yes it does get mad at me sometime......

So what you are saying is it is kind of like Groundhog day for you............ You know the movie........

Every day it is the same.....

Maybe you need to Wack it.....

I wish i could help more........:shrug:

:cop: :tigger:

jwildflower1981
03-22-2008, 04:14 PM
Mine too has been stuck for a few days. It's on my home computer and work computer. I thought it was just my home one until today when I came into the office and had the same thing.

Twinsowner
03-26-2008, 10:17 PM
Mine has been stuck for days. So what is going on and how do we fix it?

John
03-26-2008, 10:19 PM
clear your internet explorer cache.

HairyBear
03-27-2008, 12:12 AM
A few years ago my niece went with us and she wanted to sleep in the balmy breezes of the Florida February nights (compared to up north)
she left the window open and sometime during the night we had an insect visitor. Well my daughter must have offended it or squished it while sleeping and woke up with her eye swollen shut. If we had a pillow on her back she could have gone dressed as Quassimodo(SP?).She was devasted since we were going to MK. We talked her into going anyway and had one of those floppy hats she kept pulled down. While getting autographs it seemed every face character couldn't resist the urge to lift up the edge of the hat, most couldn't hide the look of shock. But a quick thinking Peter Pan asked what had happened and proceeded to have an 'argument' with Wendy over who the somebody was who left the window open.:tink:

Maybe somebody locked up your computer because there was something you were supposed to read.

I know it's a stretch but if that's not the case,good luck fixing the problem.:mickey:

Sunshine1010
03-27-2008, 08:18 AM
My Intercot page is back to being stuck again. No other sites are like it for my computer. Anyone else?

John
03-27-2008, 09:25 AM
Again - the solution to this isuue is to clear your browser cache / temporary files - that's it.

Internet Explorer 6.x

Select Internet Options from the Tools pull-down menu.
Click the General tab.
On the middle of this page is the Temporary Internet Files section.
Click the Delete Files button.
You will then be prompted by the dialog box, Delete files.
In this dialog box, you are asked if you wish to Delete all files in the Temporary Internet Files folder.
Click the OK button.
On the bottom of this page is the History section.
Click the Clear History button.
You will then be prompted by the dialog box, Internet Properties.
In this dialog box, you are asked if you wish to Delete all files in your History folder.
Click the OK button.
Click the OK button on the General tab screen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Internet Explorer 7.x

Select Internet Options from the Tools pull-down menu.
Click the General tab.
On the middle of this page is the Browsing history section.
Click the Delete button.
The Delete Browsing History dialog box will display.
In the Temporary Internet Files section, click the Delete files button.
In this dialog box, you are asked - Are you sure you wish to delete all temporary Internet Explorer files?
Click the Yes button.
On the middle of this page is the History section.
Click the Delete history button.
In this dialog box, you are asked - Are you sure you want to delete your history of visited websites?
Click the Yes button.
Click the Close button.
Click the OK button on the General tab screen to close the Internet Options window.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firefox 2.x

From the main menu, select Tools, then select Options.
In the Options menu, click on the Privacy tab.
In the Private Data section, click on Settings.
The Cache box should be checked.
Click on OK.
Click on the Clear Now button.

Thanks for everyone for reporting this.