PDA

View Full Version : Character Meal

jordy2028
03-20-2008, 03:03 PM
I'd like a Breakfast Character Meal that will appeal to my oldest daughter (17 and all about the princesses), a daughter (13 and not into the princesses) and a son (6 and all boy! so would be bored w/princesses). Wondering about 1900 Park Fare for princesses, fun stepsisters, and possibly prince charming to appeal to all my kiddos. Also, do they even offer Brkfst and is it a 2TS or 1 table service? My DH doesn't like the idea of splitting up for meals so that won't be an option. I welcome your ideas.

Hayden's Dad
03-20-2008, 04:02 PM
1900 Breakfast would be good. It is Cinderella, Mary Poppins, Alice, Mad Hatter, Winnie the Pooh, and Tigger. So you would have a good mix of princess, Winnie the Pooh, Alice (your son should like the Mad hatter)

Lady Tremaine and the step sisters are there for dinner, but usually they are wandering around the MK as well. Have fun.

joanna71985
03-20-2008, 04:29 PM
1900 Breakfast would be good. It is Cinderella, Mary Poppins, Alice, Mad Hatter, Winnie the Pooh, and Tigger. So you would have a good mix of princess, Winnie the Pooh, Alice (your son should like the Mad hatter)

Lady Tremaine and the step sisters are there for dinner, but usually they are wandering around the MK as well. Have fun.

Cinderella is not at breakfast- she is just at dinner at GF.

Jared
03-20-2008, 04:31 PM
Considering your family's needs, 1900 Park Fare is probably the best option. As the above poster said, Cinderella is only there at dinner. At breakfast, you will meet Mary Poppins, Alice and the Mad Hatter, among others.

This should provide a good mix of characters for all three of your kids.

:tasty:

Disneyatic
03-20-2008, 05:57 PM
There weren't any princesses at breakfast at 1900 Park Fare when we went. They had Mary Poppins, Pooh characters, Alice & the Mad Hatter. Alice and the Mad Hatter were really fun. The Cinderella characters are only at dinner.
Akershaus at Epcot has a good princess character breakfast, you can find Belle in her ball dress up front and then Mulan, Aurora, Snow White and Mary Poppins (and maybe a few others?) rotate. But there aren't any characters to "break-up" the princess presence for your kiddos who aren't thrilled with the princesses.

Hayden's Dad
03-20-2008, 09:38 PM
Cinderella is not at breakfast- she is just at dinner at GF.

You're right sorry I got my breakfasts confused. I thought that was to many charcters.

I still think it would be a good choice for you.