PDA

View Full Version : PhotoPass Questions?

ldc12377
03-20-2008, 01:25 PM
I have two questions about Disney's PhotoPass.
1) I know that you can preorder the CD but how do you do it? Do you have to get something from WDW to prove that you have a trip booked or how does it work?
2) I have heard about the PhotoPass session at the Grand Floridian but how do you book that session and is that the only deluxe that offers that service? We are planning on staying at Poly for the first (and mostly the last :( ) time in June and I thought it would be really nice to get to be able to get some PhotoPass family pictures while we are there. If we can't do it at the Poly, then GF would be fine also. I just don't know how to book it. Has anyone done this? What does it cost and is it worth it?

Tygger7
03-20-2008, 01:44 PM
I can help you with #1....send me a PM and I'll send you the link to pre-order the Photopass CD. Not sure if I can post it or not. :mickey:

MsMin
03-20-2008, 04:00 PM
I don't think they care if we post Disney links...
Preorder (http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx) Photopass CD.. it can be hard to find and when I ordered mine it didn't show the discount on the cart until I checked out. It's VERY easy and great:thumbsup:

and about your questions. Photopass is primarily in the parks and they are adding more and more w/ characters. Last time I was there the only ride that had it was Test Track. It's great to have a photographer take pics in front the castle or w/ Tinkerbell in your hands and you can crop and add borders and more when you come back and make as many versions as you want with the same shots. It really adds to the magic. With your first shot they give you a card and then every time you see a photopass person you give them the card and when you get home you enter the card # on your photopass login... We always put our name and phone # on the card incase it gets lost and it's a good idea to copy the number down b/c your pics can be retrieved w/ the # (s). You can have more than one card and join them while at the park or when you get home.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-20-2008, 05:18 PM
also, you don't have to show disney anything to prove you booked a trip.

we pre-ordered the cd for a 5 day trip we took to celebrate my daughter's 3rd birthday, but since we come so often, we kept adding pictures up until the 30 day expiration point of the first day we got pictures. We ended up with 1735 pictures from a total of: week long trip, a P&PP, trip to BBB, plus 7 day trips w/in a 30 day period. so as long as you order the cd before your first pictures will expire (30 days out, and they'll send you a reminder email, plus it says on each picture the expiration date on the photopass site), you can fill it up... they don't ask to see that you are staying with them, or booked a package, or whatever. It is a really great deal!

dismommy
03-20-2008, 08:52 PM
The session at the Grand Floridian is something that they are testing there, fee based service. Pay a small fee and a photopass photog is yours for so long. I believe the fee is around $50 and the session is 20 to 30 minutes, but at the Grand Floridian they do not take you anywhere else.