PDA

View Full Version : Extra Magic Hours Question

TonyL
03-19-2008, 11:08 AM
If I'm staying on property for a single night, which day can I use Extra Magic Hours? For instance, I'm checking into my resort Sat. 3/29. If I need a room key to get EMH, does that mean I can't use EMH at DAK on Sat. morning since I won't have a room key yet (check-in is in the afternoon)? If not, could I use EMH at MK on 3/30 even though I would be checking out that day? Any chance I can use it both days?

Also, is something provided at Fort Wilderness other than a room key to use for EMH (since we're staying in a tent)?

Thanks!

Tick-Tock
03-19-2008, 11:16 AM
I think you can use it both days. If you want to go to EMH on Sat. a.m., just check in early (we've checked in as early as 6:15 a.m. at POP, then went straight to EMH a.m. at the MK). Your room (well, in your case, site) may not be ready, but you can get it later.

MsMin
03-19-2008, 11:22 AM
I agree, you can use both b/c if you were staying for 3 nights it would be considered 4 days and 3 nights! So this is 2 days and 1 night! Have fun..

:welcome: to intercot!!:fworks:

JPL
03-19-2008, 11:22 AM
You can use it both Days since your Key to The World Card doesn't expire until midnight of the Day you check out which technically is the next day anyway ;)

Oh and :welcome: to Intercot!!

KylesMom
03-19-2008, 11:27 AM
First, Welcome to Intercot!

As TickTock mentioned, you should be able to utilize EMH both days - we've also checked in as early as 7:00 am, gotten our guest keys and away we went to the parks!

As far as identification while tent camping, each person in your party will still receive a resort ID (same as a "key") which will have your check-in & check-out dates.

TonyL
03-19-2008, 11:29 AM
Wow, thanks everyone for the great and quick responses!