PDA

View Full Version : Any Whispers About Free Dining Yet??!

jszczur5
03-19-2008, 01:51 AM
I know we are still about a month out (or so) of any anticipated announcement of Free Dining, but has anyone heard any whispers yet? My travel agent said that she changed her vacation so that she would be back by the first week of April, so that the early-birds could jump the queue on the official announcement, knowing that they don't have to pay anything for 15 days. She has a number of appointments booked for the first week of April in anticipation of any offering that may be made in mid-April.

dizneeat
03-19-2008, 03:03 AM
On another board there is a rumor that April 10 will be the day!

Rodders
03-19-2008, 05:44 AM
They ran the offer in the UK but excluded value resorts. We were hoping for POP. I'd bet that it's the same for you guys.

kakmlk
03-19-2008, 10:37 AM
I am new to Intercot. How do you go about getting the free dining plan if it is offered? Is it only available through travel agents or can you still book on Disney's website?

mook3y
03-19-2008, 11:06 AM
:welcome:
I am new to Intercot. How do you go about getting the free dining plan if it is offered? Is it only available through travel agents or can you still book on Disney's website?

:welcome:

To Intercot!

Years past, you could book it by yourself through Disney.

However, I would recommend you try Magical Journeys, a sponsor of this site. We are taking our 4th trip through them this year. If a discount comes out, they will get it added to your reservation for you, so you dont have to deal with it. :)