PDA

View Full Version : PPP BBB Crystal Palace

DANAM
03-18-2008, 10:04 AM
It's probally a little late to ask this now but months ago when I planned it, it all played out in my head. My question is on May 21 for the PPP I have made resv at BBB for 4:10 for my daughter and son. My daughter is getting the coach package (just the hair and makeup) do you really think we will be out of there for our 5pm resv. at Crystal Palace. The cast member I talked to assured me that was plenty of time but now I am starting to panic.
My husband and son will be available to go check in at 5pm at the Crystal Palace but will they seat them with out us. I know last time we eat there we waited about 20 min for our table. I had planned to send him early so we could eat for 5pm but now I am starting to think we will miss a good part of PPP because I planned it bad.
One last thing we are hanging at the hotel during the day so does anyone have a suggestion for what time I should try for if you don't think this will work out?
Thanks in advance for your comments

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-18-2008, 10:28 AM
Honestly... to me that seems to be pushing it. We had a 9:25am at BBB when we went and they were already 15 minutes behind. I'd hate to see how far behind they are that late in the day. But I really don't know. Maybe they allot for that when they are doing reservations. If they assure you that you will be fine, then don't worry about it. Disney is more than accomadating for things like this. BBB can even call over to CP and tell them what the deal is. When we waited in line one day for Tigger and Pooh, the line was going so slowly for some reason and even though they said that it would be no more than 30 to get the rest of the line through, it took over an hour. There were people that had ressies at CRT and the character attendent called over and talk to CRT and even though they were late they said it was no problem. A CM even walked them over (we were headed that way and saw them with them).

So yeah, it might be pushing it... but ask BBB when you get there if they are running behind and have them call over to CP and have them explain the situation. You should be fine.