PDA

View Full Version : How many days until your ADRs?

elmjimmlm
03-18-2008, 09:17 AM
How many days until you can make your ADRs and when you can make them, what is first on your list to reserve?
We have 102 days and I really want to get Tonys Good Morning Breakfast...:mickey:

BMan62
03-18-2008, 10:22 AM
I'm down to hours! Less than 45 of them!!!

As far as what is first to make reservations for...We have one TS that we do not yet have plans for, but the rest are pretty much all priority #1.

We don't do the character dining thing, so the only one we are concerned with is Spirit of Aloha, but from what I have read that shouldn't be a problem either at 180 +10.

Jared
03-18-2008, 10:34 AM
When we booked our May trip, it was already well inside the 180-day mark, so I was worried I wouldn't be able to make all the dining reservations I wanted. It took a few calls and another party's cancellation, but I now have arrangements at 'Ohana, Kona Cafe and Yak & Yeti Restaurant.

:tasty:

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-18-2008, 10:38 AM
We've made our ADR's...we're counting down to when we have to pay (8 days)...it is just about the only time I'm happy to have to pay for something!

When we call, right at 7am on the 180-days from checkin mark...I'm all about CRT for DD. Then I'm all about HDD and the Brown Derby Fantasmic Package. Then I calm down and go through the rest in order.

We were lucky this time, and got everything we wanted, at around the time we wanted :mickey::thumbsup:

Princess2BsMom
03-18-2008, 11:03 AM
We are less than 3 days (being very technical since I am calling bright and early!) from our 180 day mark. This will be our first time going so we are excited about so many of our ADRs. The #1 for me is really for my DD (4 years). She is a Cinderella fanatic ---- so the Castle is on the TOP of our To Do List!

Disneyatic
03-18-2008, 11:36 AM
It feels like our trip in December is NEVER going to get here....
But I was excited when I just calculated and there is only 89 days until we can make our ADRs! :mickey:
My first priority will be Liberty Tree Tavern on a night of MVMCP and also HDDR for our first full day.
We are trying alot of new places this trip, 1900 Park Fare, Garden Grill, Sci-Fi, Cape May Cafe, Boatwrights so that will be a new and fun (and hopefully tasty) experience.

Good luck to everyone on getting the ADRs they want!

Dragongirlx
03-18-2008, 11:45 AM
I can make ADRs from today, however my sister dosen't want to be tied to having to be in a certain place at a certain time so we are not making any!:(
She wants to go into guest relations at the start of each day and see what we can get.
Any one think this is a good idea or are we being foolish:thedolls:

2Princesses4Us
03-18-2008, 12:02 PM
I made mine on Sunday... Castle for lunch on our first day! My DDs will be so excited.

Then I did Ohana's, Chef Mickey's, and Hollywood and Vine.

Good luck! :mickey:

crazeedizneefinatic
03-18-2008, 12:03 PM
We can finally make our ADR's on Sunday March 30th! It seems to have taken forever. We booked our trip the 1st day on our last vacation (Sept. 21, 2007!!) it seemed years away. We don't have any #1 prioritys on any special days. I usually just print out the park hours and pick. No real rhyme or reason. I know we usually spend most of our time at either MK or Epcot, we only usually eat a TS meal at MGM once, so we are pretty easy going. I am up in the air about Le Cellier this trip. We were all so disappointed in it last time for dinner. Maybe we will try lunch this time. Good luck to everyone making ADR's!

#1donaldfan
03-18-2008, 12:33 PM
too many !!:mickey:

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-18-2008, 12:51 PM
26 I think. We'll be going Oct 16 if my friend actually books her wedding for when she says.

faberj
03-18-2008, 03:02 PM
We have 79 more days! I can make my ADR's on June 6th for our December trip.

mook3y
03-18-2008, 03:13 PM
Just made our ADR's last Saturday and was able to get everything when we wanted it! :high5:

Even got the kids on the pirate adventure from GF!

kaerbear178
03-18-2008, 03:49 PM
We make ours in less than 4 days! Here's the last I have at this moment - subject to change by Sat!
Le Cellier
Ohana
Coral Reef
Kona Breakfast and Dinner
Maya Grill
Liberty Tree

sorarail
03-18-2008, 04:07 PM
54 days 15 hours!
The one meal I really want to book is Artist Point for our anniverary dinner. All the others I want to book will be for late lunches - Brown Derby, LeCellier, and Liberty Tree Tavern.

wendy*darling
03-18-2008, 07:44 PM
We have 12 days until I can call for ADRs.
I think the first one I will ask about is Cali Grill, then the Brown Derby. At 180 days I don't think I have too many "hot ticket" meals to worry about. But I always call as soon as I can anyway!

I can make ADRs from today, however my sister dosen't want to be tied to having to be in a certain place at a certain time so we are not making any!:(
She wants to go into guest relations at the start of each day and see what we can get.
It depends on when you are going. If it's in the summer, or during the expected "free dining" period in September- I'm afraid you won't have many choices if you ask at Guest Relations each day.
Have you considered making ADRs anyway- just in case? If you find there is something your sister is in the mood for and it's available that day- you can call and cancel your ADR. If there is nothing available anywhere (as I witnessed every day at the end of last June)- you can impress her with your preparedness! :thumbsup:

DisneyorBust
03-18-2008, 08:15 PM
Just 2 days left till I make the call!:thumbsup:

wdwnomad
03-18-2008, 10:29 PM
I've got six more days until I can make mine.

I booked my September trip when I was there last September. I can only hope the next half a year goes as quickly until I get there!

Dragongirlx
03-19-2008, 04:43 AM
It depends on when you are going. If it's in the summer, or during the expected "free dining" period in September- I'm afraid you won't have many choices if you ask at Guest Relations each day.
Have you considered making ADRs anyway- just in case? If you find there is something your sister is in the mood for and it's available that day- you can call and cancel your ADR. If there is nothing available anywhere (as I witnessed every day at the end of last June)- you can impress her with your preparedness! :thumbsup:

we are going in September so it might be hard but if imake ADRs and she finds out she will take a major sulk. Well the CS is sogood anyway we can probably cope if we don't get TS restaurants

BritCody
03-19-2008, 07:23 AM
31 Days until the call for our October trip

Rodders
03-19-2008, 07:26 AM
We made ours a week ago :thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-20-2008, 04:23 PM
:mickey: 95 days for us and I know exactly what we are planning for our 10 day trip:
Hoop De Doo
Boma-dinner
Raglan Road-dinner
Crystal Palace-dinner
Tony's-Lunch
Rainforest Cafe-AK-lunch
Hollywood &Vine Fantasmic PKg.
LeCellier-dinner
Biergarten-lunch
Marrakesh-dinner
Kona Cafe-breakfast

joanna71985
03-20-2008, 04:33 PM
I made my ADRs, and I got all the ones I wanted!! I got:
*the new AK breakfast
*1900 Park Fare dinner
*CRT lunch (for my birthday!)
*Le Cellier lunch

Except for CRT, I have not done any of them. I may be adding Sci-Fi lunch, as well as GF and Poly breakfasts.

Jared
03-20-2008, 04:34 PM
Ruth, I actually think you are being a little foolish. I understand your sister's perspective, but it is very hard to make dining reservations now. Unless you're willing to eat at the less popular restaurants at unusual hours, you may be very disappointed if you don't plan ahead.

I understand it's hard to know where you will want to eat six months in advance, but I strongly recommend trying to make decisions now. You can cancel your reservations with no penalty at any time.

LandFan
03-20-2008, 04:44 PM
I've got about a month until I can make ressies for our Disneyland trip and about 3 months to go until I can make ressies for our newly decided (today) trip over Thanksgiving to the world:thumbsup: Yipee!!

luvdiznee
03-20-2008, 05:35 PM
9 days for us. We are another one that got the bounceback. We are going in September, again! :mickey:

dismommy
03-20-2008, 08:47 PM
53 days till ADR's for our November trip. First ressie is LeCellier, never been really looking forward to it. :mickey: