PDA

View Full Version : Adults who watch Disney Channel Shows

Not2Loud
03-17-2008, 08:57 PM
Ok, I admit. I actually watch Hannah Montana and the Suite Life. My wife and I find them both enjoyable.

Are we the only adults who watch these shows?

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-17-2008, 09:19 PM
Nope! I loooove HM... and HSM/HSM2. Suite Life is very cute also.

I have a 3 year old who loves them as well, so that is my excuse to watch them...lol

baby minnie's mommy
03-17-2008, 09:54 PM
You think that's bad? DH and I love watching Doodlebops! We love going to their concert as much as DD!

We enjoy watching H. Montana and Suite Life with DD. We get a kick out of Ashley Tisdale and Brenda Song. :D

Even before I had DD I would watch cartoons. :secret: Pepper Ann, Buzz Lightyear, Recess, were a few Disney ones I enjoyed.

joanna71985
03-17-2008, 10:02 PM
I am an adult, and I LOVE watching the Disney Channel. I also love watching Disney movies. I am such a dork.

Quest4fun
03-18-2008, 02:30 AM
I think it's important to ask how many Disney Channel watchers have children and how many don't?

Inquiring minds want to know.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-18-2008, 10:34 AM
I think it's important to ask how many Disney Channel watchers have children and how many don't?

Inquiring minds want to know.

well, I have a daughter now... but when I started college (3 years before I got pregnant) I was horribly obsessed with Lizzie McGuire. I bought the largest size of the little kid shirts from the Disney Store and wore them. I saw the movie 3 times in the theaters, I have a bunch of the episodes on DVD, and I was sooo disappointed when it went off the air. Had HM been around then, I would've totally been into it. I love the shows regardless of my parental status, but it is less embarrassing when I can blame it on her...lol

Quest4fun
03-18-2008, 12:18 PM
well, I have a daughter now... but when I started college (3 years before I got pregnant) I was horribly obsessed with Lizzie McGuire. I bought the largest size of the little kid shirts from the Disney Store and wore them. I saw the movie 3 times in the theaters, I have a bunch of the episodes on DVD, and I was sooo disappointed when it went off the air. Had HM been around then, I would've totally been into it. I love the shows regardless of my parental status, but it is less embarrassing when I can blame it on her...lol

It is nice when you can use the kids to feed your need for wholesome TV programming.

disneydrmr
03-18-2008, 01:09 PM
No kids here but I watch Hannah Montana.. so does DH.. and no matter how many times we've seen an epidsode we both find outselves laughing - especially at Jackson! Can I blame my HM watching though on my crush on Billy Ray? :D

Quest4fun
03-18-2008, 01:31 PM
No kids here but I watch Hannah Montana.. so does DH.. and no matter how many times we've seen an epidsode we both find outselves laughing - especially at Jackson! Can I blame my HM watching though on my crush on Billy Ray? :D

You miss the mullet don't you?

disneydrmr
03-18-2008, 02:56 PM
You miss the mullet don't you?

As good looking as I thought he was with that mullet.. I actually think he's much better looking now without it. :D

Not2Loud
03-18-2008, 04:37 PM
Nice to know we aren't the only ones.

I guess "wholesome" TV is appreciated.

disneydrmr
03-18-2008, 04:41 PM
I guess "wholesome" TV is appreciated.

Not only is it appreciated, but it's wished, on my part at least, that there was more of it!!!!

GrmGrninGost
03-18-2008, 06:55 PM
DW and I watch a lot of Disney Channel and Disney movies with our DD (10). The only one who doesn't "claim" to watch is our DS (13). But often, he will stand outside the room and watch, thinking no one knows he's there! Oh well, I guess there is hope for him too! :mickey:

MMouse6937
03-19-2008, 04:08 PM
I'm also guilty of Disney channel watching, and no kids.

I use my best friend's girls as cover sometimes. I took them to the HM 3d movie so that 1. DH didn't have to go, and 2. I didn't look like a total freak.

I watch HM, Suite Life, The Replacements, Kim Possible (LOVE that show), Emperor's New School, Timon and Pumba, etc.

No kids at our house to watch with, just a bunch of furry babies!

wdwgrl377
03-20-2008, 02:24 PM
I've got no kids and I too, love to watch the Disney Channel! I really like to watch Hannah Montana. I think Jackson is so funny! :D I also like to watch the Suite Life and Raven. I remember when Raven was on the Cosby show - too cute!
I also watch cartoons sometimes if there isn't anything else on..and idk, if the Disney Channel still airs, PB&J Otter...but that was the cutest cartoon!!!

Glad to see there are others out there who like to watch the same shows!! :thumbsup:

Stich8818
03-27-2008, 12:19 PM
Count 2 more adults in too. DW and I love to watch Disney Channel of course so does DD. Its very nice that when my daughter does watch tv that we dont have to worry about commercials or other then "subjectable" material as is be. We love Hannah,Suite life, Phil of the Future (even though its canceled). My only wish would be that they bring a little more Walt into the programming , or some classic Disney. Just to make sure kids know the past as well as the future.

RoyalRoseBlue
03-28-2008, 01:00 PM
Guilty!!! I watch Hannah Montana and Suite Life. My brothers and I love Suite Life, but I think they watch it for more Ashley. I also enjoyed both High School Musicals and I love Halloween when they show all the Halloweentown movies!

OhToodles!
03-28-2008, 01:30 PM
People think I'm crazy when I say I watch the Disney channel. It's nice to know there are others out there like me. My DH will watch the shows too. We now have a DS (6mos.) and watch a lot of the Playhouse Disney shows now too. I know he's too little to know what's going on but i think he really does enjoy Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, and My Friends Tigger & Pooh.

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
03-30-2008, 03:03 PM
I am a 22 year old man, who works in the dutch Justice department and I am a huge fan of That's So Raven :D don't know why, she is hilarious

the suite life is okay, kim possible is fun, buzz lightyear is nice but the rest I really hate especially HSM :sick:..

RedSoxFan
03-30-2008, 04:13 PM
I enjoy watching some of the shows with my DD: Hannah Montana, Suite Life, Wizards of Waverly Place and Drake/Josh. I also enjoyed very much HS Musical and am looking forward the HSM3 in the theatres. DD & I are already planning on skipping school to watch!!

elmjimmlm
03-30-2008, 06:41 PM
I have 3 and they love all these shows..HM, Suite Life, Raven, Mickey Mouse Club House, HSM...I watch these along with them so I can make sure that what they are watching is appropriate...(putting it this way doesnt make me feel like a dork,even when they arent at home):blush: