PDA

View Full Version : How do these sound?

luvdiznee
03-17-2008, 05:37 PM
Even though our trip is not until September, I wanted to put together where we would be eating since I'm able to book next week. And since my sister and nephew who have NEVER been to Disney are going. So for our first night we are going to get over to the BW area grab something to eat at BW Bakery, and just hang out there and let them see another side to Disney. I'm hoping that since our flight leaves later in the day that we will be rested up for this. Next day since (I believe) the F&W Festival will be going on we are just planning on having a later dinner at Coral Reef. This way we can enjoy F&W Festival again. Also this is the day for EMH at EPCOT. Next day hoping to get up and go to DTD, getting something to eat at EOS and showing them yet more how Disney is not just characters. Then onto AK for the rest of the day and Boma for dinner. Next day since EMH at Hollywood Studios, SciFi for lunch then 50's Prime for dinner. And of course Fantasmic. Last day at MK just to enjoy and having dinner at Ohana' and it will be good since EMH this day as well. I'm just trying to show them as much as possible as well as wanting to bring them to good restaurants with great theming. I told them we won't be able to see it all, but at least showing some of the good spots. We are on the DP and staying at WL. :mickey:

SBETigg
03-17-2008, 05:50 PM
Sounds like a good plan. Enjoy!

MMouse6937
03-17-2008, 05:52 PM
Your choices sounds great and relaxing! We love the atmosphere at the boardwalk, definately another side of Disney! We loved Boma, we think it's a wonderful. We've never eaten at 50's Prime Time, DH isn't much into that kinda thing. We do love the Sci Fi, I know it get's mixed reviews bit we love the ambience. Have a great time on your trip!!

wilshade
03-17-2008, 07:54 PM
Good plan! Variety and quality. cant go wrong!