PDA

View Full Version : Using the DDP

Pookiesmom
03-17-2008, 03:43 PM
Wow, I'm writing 2 posts in one day! This is going to sound totally stupid, but I just want to be clear. The Dining Plan states that a Quick Service Meal includes and Entree, Drink and Dessert. After looking over the menus, I see that "dessert" is a fairly loose term and that they cover a kind of wide range of price. Does the plan cover any dessert on the menu board? How does this all ring up? I'd hate to get to the end of the transaction and realize I still owe cash? How about kids meals? Do they get dessert too? Sorry for all the questions. Our group is trying to decide if the Dining Plan is a deal for our eating style or not.

SBETigg
03-17-2008, 04:23 PM
The quick service desserts are usually a cookie or brownie item or small yogurt, but they are clearly marked so you know when you order what will be included as a choice. At Flametree BBQ, it was a chocolate cake or key lime pie choice. At Columbia Harbour House, it was a chocolate cake, apple crumble, or yogurt. I don't think the quick service places typically offer a wide range of dessert options but when they do, such as at some of the World Showcase restaurants, they are clear about what won't be included (like most of the pastries at Boulangerie Patisserie, for instance, are not an option).

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-17-2008, 10:18 PM
However the pastries at Boulangerie Patisserie are included in the snack.....they are delicious!