PDA

View Full Version : Theme Park to Water Park Hopping

MOJoe
03-17-2008, 01:39 PM
I am thinking of packing our swimsuits and storing them in a locker at the parks. Then late in the afternoon, heading to a waterpark. I figure to save time, i will walk to the nearest resort and take their bus, instead of going back to my resort and waiting for a 2nd bus. Does anyone do this? Do the waterparks have changing areas for those who arrive in street clothes? Any advice?

DDuck66
03-17-2008, 03:11 PM
As far as the "changing area goes", I cannot help much as I have never been to the Waterparks, but we use the bus park hopping routine all the time. A lot of times it is quicker to just grab the first bus that comes along, and then transfer at that resort. Depending on which park you are at, it might change your answer to what resort you head to. Remember that the distances to some resorts are far greater and resorts such as the Allstars all share one bus. Give yourself an hour and you should be okay.

BluewaterBrad
03-17-2008, 03:47 PM
Yes they have them. Very nice changing rooms and locker areas. Its great to ride the bus back in some nice clean and dry clothes. Just remember waterparks get busy in the afternoon. Have fun!:mickey:

medic9016
03-17-2008, 03:54 PM
Yes there are changing rooms. There are also showers when you are done.