PDA

View Full Version : Our Disney Vacation Day 3-MGM (Hollywood Studios)

Nurse Kim
03-17-2008, 12:24 AM
This was actually our day 4 but our first day we stayed at the hotel so it's our 3 day in the parks. We started out at noon and the first thing the girls got to see High School Musical which was great for them. We then went to Backlot Tour and the Stunt Show and loved them both.

We had dinner reservations at 1900 Park Fare at 6 so we didn't do much at this park. This is another park that we may or may not do again but we wanted the experience to decide if we liked it or not. We will probably go back to do Beauty and the Beast because my girls really wanted to see it. None of us would go on Rockin Roller Roller Coaster or Tower of Terror. :ack:

The character interaction during dinner was amazing and my girls had a blast. Food selection was not up our alley so this is probably not one we will do again for dinner. My son even got pictures with the step sisters. It was so cute. Drizella asked him if he was single (he's 15) and he got so tickled. She told him to bring her back a ring that she would be there all night.

The step mother was hilarious. I asked her to be my nanny.:blush:

offwego
03-17-2008, 08:28 AM
Sounds like you had fun hitting the things you and your family wanted to do.

That would be some nanny! Thanks for sharing with us.:mickey:

castlelady36
03-17-2008, 10:22 AM
TOT is a must for us as well as RRC..so after that the park does not have much in my opinion....cannot get used to the new name...will always be MGM to me..

Sound like another great day though!!

BriarRose0708
03-17-2008, 03:03 PM
I haven't spent much time in DHS, but it seems like there's more to look at than to actually experience aside from the two thrill rides. I'm looking forward to beeing there longer on my next trip.

I love interacting with Lady Tremaine and the step-sisters! They are a riot!

Tygger7
03-17-2008, 03:12 PM
I have to ask...did you guys get to do Star Tours? My daughter LOVES Star Wars and it's so much fun because you feel like you're there. I also hope you got to see the Muppets 3-D show...it's one of our favs.

And, if it helps...I'm a HUGE chicken, hate heights, and roller coasters...and I LOVE RnRR! I've never gotten the nerve to do ToT, but if you can do EE, you can definitely do RnRR.

There's soooo much to do, and never enough time!! :party:

BluewaterBrad
03-17-2008, 04:40 PM
:mickey::mickey:

pdrlkr
03-17-2008, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

faline
03-19-2008, 06:42 PM
Great character interaction at your dinner!

tinkerbell04
03-20-2008, 02:52 PM
Glad that you enjoyed your dinner interaction. Thanks for sharing:mickey:

heidi614
03-22-2008, 08:21 PM
One great things, your kids would love, is Fantasmic! It is unbelievable. But, I agree we usually do a 1/2 day for Beauty and the Beast, Star Wars Ride, Indian Jones, 3d muppets we do dinner there and fantasmic.:mickey: