PDA

View Full Version : It's Time, The Ultimate Villains March Madness Tournament

Greenlawler
03-17-2008, 12:23 AM
The Ultimate Villains March Madness

As some of you know several months ago I suggested we do a tournament during March Madness just for kicks and giggles. Dizneyfreak has entertained us all with his Survivor games and I hope those keep on going.
This tournament will be different. You vote for a winner. Just like the NCAA tournament we have 64 contestants, I have seeded them in different brackets, just like the real thing. We will play one on one all the way down to one winner. It will only be made up of Classic animated Disney and Pixar villains. There will be no “live action” or Disney television villains. Those tournaments can be held later. This one is to simply proclaim the king of the animated flicks.
I will post a new match-up every day. Each contest will last just 48 hours, until we get to the Sweet 16. ….Oh and before anyone points it out I made exceptions for the Big Bad Wolf, and Pete.

And now the tournament matchups begin, remember vote for your favorite, let March Madness reign! Lets start off with a good one right off the bat.

DizneyFreak2002
03-17-2008, 12:36 AM
Greenlawler, thanks for setting this up... I think this will be fun!!!!

Greenlawler
03-17-2008, 12:45 AM
I was setting up the brackets and realized I made a mistake, Edgar is a ten seed,no big deal should be smoother sailing from here on out now that I have the brackets.

DDuck66
03-17-2008, 10:21 AM
Good job!!! Maybe you can find a way to put the whole bracket out there for those of us who want to follow every round and speculate on the upcoming matchups????
Mim got my vote in the first round!!!

GrmGrninGost
03-17-2008, 06:49 PM
Edgar! Edgar!! Edgar!!!

DizneyFreak2002
03-18-2008, 11:58 AM
Looks like Edgar is toast.... Drat....

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-18-2008, 01:24 PM
Edger! How can you just get rid of cute kitties like Marie?:(

Greenlawler
03-19-2008, 09:24 AM
Well the first one is in the books, Mdame Mim takes out Edgar.
The Brer Fox vs. Govenor Ratcliffe battle has a little more than 24 hours left.
Chick Hicks vs. Kaa has just gotten underway.

Each time a matchup ends a new one will begin.