PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Tried The New BBB Package?

MMouse6937
03-16-2008, 07:04 PM
Has anyone tried the new Secret Star Makeover at the BBB in DTD? I'm taking my best friend's girls there for our upcoming trip and one of them is all about pricesses so we are doing the Crown Package but the other one isn't into that kinda stuff and thinks she might like the star makeover. Any feedback? Thanks! :thumbsup:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-16-2008, 10:39 PM
I had not heard about it until I read your post, but OMG, my little one is gonna flip. She is only 3 but is absolutely in love with HM... she will just be beside herself if we do this.

Can you post pics when you get back so we can see what it looks like???

Disney=genius. This is perfect for those tweens that are kinda over the whole princess thing but are in love with HM...

MMouse6937
03-16-2008, 10:54 PM
I know, this is a totally perfect thing for those "too old for princess" princesses!! We won't be going for awhile, but I will definately share some pictures. Hoping someone will come along that has tried it. We'll have to see!!

wilshade
03-17-2008, 07:32 PM
Sounds like the "Secret Star" makeover is a Hannah Montana thing.

Wow, talk about making it big! Hannah Montana is gaining "Disney Princess" status.

Just out of curiosity . . . . I wonder if the BBB is offering up a Princess Giselle makeover yet.

elmjimmlm
03-18-2008, 09:19 PM
I have called about the Pop Star makeover and they get a wig, HM makeup, a guitar shaped purse, choice of a HM tshirt and makeup applied...the price is 109.00 plus tax...They also get a photo package...This makeover is only at DtD, not available at the castle...