PDA

View Full Version : Disney Backpack

Daisy712
03-16-2008, 04:01 PM
Hi,

A couple of years ago, I bought a drawstring backpack at the Main Street Emporium. Of course, we have moved into a new house since then and I can't find it. Do they still sell them? They are very, very light and have a cell phone holder on the front and they close with a drawstring and the straps are strings. It seems like they cost around $18.

Thanks

thumperbug
03-16-2008, 06:45 PM
They still have em!!!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
03-16-2008, 08:27 PM
My sis bought one in Sept 2007. It had 2007 on it and I know they were on clearance at the end of the year so I'm sure they must have gotten 2008 in by now.
I bought an actual back pack with zippers etc. Kind of like a kids book bag for school. It is a pretty good size and holds lots. But I wish I had bought the smaller draw string one too. Oh well, maybe next time.

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-16-2008, 10:41 PM
I love those backpacks. I bought one at RNRC a few years ago. Every time I go they seem to have more and more of them. I'm going to get a new one next time.

What one are you planning on getting?

#1donaldfan
03-17-2008, 08:44 AM
Yep !! I can't go without mine.......I can't remember the current price......maybe you could check Disney Shopping online???????:mickey:

OhToodles!
03-18-2008, 01:09 PM
My in-laws just brought me back one from their recent trip. I think this one is different than the style with the year, which is more of a nylon with cord straps (right?). Anyway, the one I got is canvas, a khaki color, with Mickey in white - it has the big compartment and then a zippered pocket on the outside, but still has the straps that drawstring. My MIL said ALL the moms had one when they were there. I think my price tag said it was $19.50.

Daisy712
03-20-2008, 10:12 PM
Thanks, everyone! I just found mine!!!!:thumbsup: 8 days and counting!!! I couldn't get through the park with DH, DD and DS without it. I keep the passes, bandaids, sunscreen, cell phone, etc... for everyone.

:ebasket: :easter: