PDA

View Full Version : My Little Pony and Mr. Potato Head

Young@Heart
03-16-2008, 01:36 PM
We'll be doing both of these in August. We missed MLP last time, but got a box full of MPH things. However, there's so much we DIDN'T get! I thought of doing 2 boxes, then I noticed a pic online of a HUGE plastic MPH at Once Upon a Toy. The pic was last year, and it said the cost to fill the huge MPH was $50. Does anyone know if they still have this? I think it would be a good value, since we have 5 heads and only need to buy the "parts"! :thumbsup:

Also, are furniture pieces still available for MLP? I can't believe we missed these last time. :( I'm going to bring my ponies for me and DD so we can fill up the box w/ clothes/accesories. :mickey:

Young@Heart
03-19-2008, 09:52 PM
Anyone? I tried calling OUAT, but I can't get ahold of anyone.

Dyanna
03-28-2008, 10:49 AM
I was there this past October & yes they did have both the MLP & MPH. MPH was also selling the large boxes you could stuff. I picked up a bed, cups & saucer for the MLP when we were there for my DD. Hope this helps!

senderella
04-03-2008, 04:46 PM
I filled a MLP box last Oct. My friend thought we could get one of everything...I didn't think so.
Well, when we went to check out, we did have one of everything and the box was stuffed. However, (and this is true Disney) the CM asked if we go everything and how many ponies were in there. I thought I was going to have to remove some things to go with my ONE pony. She had me go pick out a second pony and repacked the box and taped it up for me. Not only did she ensure we had all the dresses, accessories, and furniture, she made sure we had two ponies.
I would definitely ask for help, I think they are more than willing to help you get everything in the box.

goofiecrazy
04-04-2008, 07:28 PM
My daughter likes her my little pony and has several and this would be fun to do.How much is the box and where did you say it was at DTD?

tinksmom02
04-12-2008, 03:49 PM
The stuff the my little pony boxes are at the back of the Once Upon a Toy store, I think in the Princess Room/area, and I think it was around $18.