PDA

View Full Version : Rate & Review The Liberty Tree Tavern

Jeff G
03-15-2008, 02:33 PM
My poll is to see what everyone who has tried Liberty Tree Tavern really thinks of it. Please feel free to leave feedback as well.

The options & points awarded are:
4 - Excellent - A don't miss.
3 - Very Good
2 - Average
1 - Poor - Don't waste your time with it.

Past poll averages results are:

Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue - 3.62
Spirit of Aloha Polynesian Luau - 2.39

Thanks!

Jared
03-15-2008, 06:47 PM
I wish there was a category between "average" and "very good," but I awarded Liberty Tree Tavern a rating of "3." I had dinner there in October for the first time, and it really is one of the best character meals in Disney.

It serves a pretty good traditional table service meal for lunch, too.

:tasty:

GrmGrninGost
03-15-2008, 08:29 PM
LTT is the one TS we do not miss, ever! The food, the atmosphere and the service have made it a special part of my family's vacation each and every trip! :mickey:

The Flying Dutchman
03-15-2008, 08:48 PM
DW and I love LTT. Great food, great atmosphere.

Genie1953
03-15-2008, 09:00 PM
We absolutely loved this restaurant...we had the traditional turkey dinner and it was great. I highly recommend this place to everyone!
:thumbsup:

chicklittlemom
03-15-2008, 09:27 PM
For food, I would rate LTT a 3- "very good". I like the option of "family style" dinners. Not for every meal, but it's nice to do on occasion. When it comes to service, atmosphere and character dining, I would rate it a 4- "don't miss". We had an early dinner reservation and the characters were wonderful with the kids. They came around to our table several times. Chip & Dale were too funny! I kept saying the wrong names and they kept picking on me all night! The kids thought this was hilarious. Good memories of this restaurant!

Epcot fan 421
03-15-2008, 10:02 PM
I really enjoy eating there. It reminds me of eating at Thanksgiving with all the meat they give you. Of course I really love that food so it's high on my list. :thumbsup: And the characters there make it a blast!

Natazu
03-15-2008, 10:19 PM
I didn't cast a vote because the lunch and dinner are basically two different restaurant experiences. For dinner, you have a family style character meal. The character interaction is good, the food is good, the service is excellent and the price is fair.
For lunch, the restaurant offers a regular down-to-earth menu with great soups, salads, crab cakes, pasta, sandwiches and desserts. The service has always been excellent and the value is one of the best on property.

Lunch - 3
Dinner - 2

ljv1975
03-15-2008, 10:31 PM
We really enjoyed the character dinner here. The food was all pretty good (especially the apple cobbler and ice cream for dessert!!). The character interaction was great and our server was very nice and made sure we had plenty of food and drinks. I would eat here again for sure.

busterthebronco
03-16-2008, 09:40 AM
We ate Christmas dinner there in 2006 and it was great! The characters were so friendly and it felt like we were back in time. We always recommend this place to people that ask where to eat for sure.

Hair_Razor
03-16-2008, 11:41 AM
Great food and great character. We found it nice as a character dining so far our favourite. We stumbled upon it by accident we had no ADR's for our first night and happened to hop in and ask if they had any availability and got lucky. My DS had never been before and loved the interaction with everyone especially Chip. My DS told him he was his favourite and so the whole time we were there he kept popping back by just to say hi. One of our most memorable experiences. For DH and I the place was large enough to not feel claustrophobic even with the characters and the food was really good!

DisneyorBust
03-16-2008, 02:34 PM
My vote would lie somewhere between Average and Very good, a 2.5.
We have only had dinner at this restaurant, but each time we have had good food and good character interaction.

Hull-onian
03-16-2008, 03:04 PM
I wish there was a category between "average" and "very good," but I awarded Liberty Tree Tavern a rating of "3." I had dinner there in October for the first time, and it really is one of the best character meals in Disney.

It serves a pretty good traditional table service meal for lunch, too.

:tasty:
I agree with Jared. I wish there was an in between too. I thought our service was excellent. Wait time-5 minutes. Cleaniness-a silver plate award. Food was mediocore. I thought it could have been kicked up a notch. It needed a little "bam" to it. We enjoyed the atmosphere. Would go back again.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

DDuck66
03-17-2008, 10:58 AM
LTT is one of favorite character dinner meals. The food is always great, and even though it is family style, they will bring you special requests with no problems. I hate gravy on my potatoes, while my DW loves it. They always bring us seperate dishes so that everyone is happy. The Character interaction has always been some of the best...Chip and Dale are always getting into trouble and they spend lots of time with everyone, even if you do not have children at your table.

yjgirl715
03-17-2008, 11:40 AM
This was a place we stumbled on on our trip last year. We had a very good time. The characters were great with my ds3. He loved Pluto- he kept putting his head on him and teasing him- maybe because he had a stuffed Pluto. The food was very good and also accomodated us with any requests. I would have given it an excellent but our cm kept forgetting to get our drinks- but we went during a busy time so it was no big deal for us-of course my ds3 got a little impatient ,but still wouldn't stop me from going again in Sept 09!:chef:

RAIDER
03-17-2008, 12:58 PM
I voted average ......its an ok place but nothing special :thumbsup:

IloveDisney71
03-17-2008, 01:09 PM
Before my experience in December, I would have voted Excellent. However, in December we didn't have a great experience. The service was slow, drink refills were very slow, the food was cold and the characters rushed thru pictures at our table. I was very disappointed. We had eaten there 3 or 4 times before December and had wonderful experiences each time.

lightyearfan
03-17-2008, 03:10 PM
all in all the Liberty Tree to our family was just average, i mean it wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either, dd loved the characters and that was really good experince, but the food was just average, so that's why we're just posting average.

Victor

McGoofy
03-17-2008, 03:33 PM
We've eaten there twice--once for lunch and once for dinner. I thoroughly enjoyed the character dinner. The traditional turkey was delicious. We were there for my birthday on that one, and the characters made it a lot of fun for me. For lunch the pot roast was very tasty as well. We were there when the 3:00pm parade went by, and we had a good view of that as well. I would definitely eat there again. I gave it a "very good."

P.S. This may be the only "tavern" that you ever go to that doesn't serve alcohol--but that's an MK thing.

Mickey91
03-24-2008, 12:33 AM
We always go to this one. I love the food (except the mac n cheese) and the characters are awesome!!! We have many wonderful memories here and hope to have many, many more!!!:mickey:

dumbo10705
03-24-2008, 04:26 AM
I thought the food was good,it made us feel like it was Thanksgiving in Oct. I would def. go back again.

auntfrannie
03-24-2008, 06:33 AM
The best character interaction! We've been there twice for dinner. The characters all came around twice and were really into fooling around with the kids. Lots of picture time with the characters....Minnie made a huge fuss over my teenage nephew. The food is good; typical traditional Thanksgiving feast.

BritCody
03-24-2008, 07:05 AM
We had a big group with us the last time we were there and my only problem was they crammed us into the tables we were at. We could have used some more space. The food, characters, and the rest of the service was excellent

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-24-2008, 10:19 AM
We love LTT!

The food is good, and the character interaction is the best...we see them tons of times during the meal, and they play with DD...we just have a great time...it is a don't miss for us :thumbsup:

CU Tiger
03-24-2008, 12:44 PM
The Liberty Tree Tavern is one of our favorite places in the MK to eat.:thumbsup::mickey: