PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass

COG
03-15-2008, 01:08 PM
:cloud9:

I'm looking for some opionions on the best place to purchase Premium Annual Passes; cost, ease of purchase, etc.

Thanks,

COG

mdhiggin
03-15-2008, 01:39 PM
I think the cost is the same no matter where you buy it. We bought ours at the guest relations building in downtown disney. It was beside the world of disney store if I remember right.

There were crowds everywhere that trip but we didn't have to wait in a line for the pass. I don't know if it is always like that but it didn't get crowded while we were there.

Your time starts from the point you buy it. It is good for 1 year from that day. I think you can buy them online and get a voucher that your time starts from the day you pick up the pass at the parks.

TheRustyScupper
03-15-2008, 02:08 PM
1) Purchase
. . . Guest Services window at any park
. . . Guest Services window at Downtown Disney
. . . WDW Mail order (voucher, then redeem at WDW)

2) Pricing
. . . price to general public is the same anywhere
. . . discount to Florida residents (ID required)
. . . discount to military (ID required)
. . . discount to DVC members (conditions apply)

3) Non-Discounted Premium AP Cost
. . . PAP, Adult = $616, approx after tax
. . . PAP, Child = $543, approx after tax

busterthebronco
03-15-2008, 03:56 PM
we do it online.
we renew in time to save $50.00 and get the voucher.
they mail them with a green voucher you show to guet relations outside the gate.

BluewaterBrad
03-15-2008, 04:03 PM
APs are Great!!:mickey:

KylesMom
03-15-2008, 06:52 PM
I don't know if you have a Disney Store near you, but they sell PAPs again. I purchased our A/Ps there this year.

Previous to TDS carrying them, I would go online to Disney.com and order our passes - quick, easy and we would have that expense paid for before we arrived. :mickey:

ligirlz
03-15-2008, 06:52 PM
we do it online.
we renew in time to save $50.00 and get the voucher.
they mail them with a green voucher you show to guet relations outside the gate.

Yep we do the same and for your question about prices they vary depending on what type of pass you want.

DizneyRox
03-18-2008, 07:51 AM
Your time starts from the point you buy it. It is good for 1 year from that day. I think you can buy them online and get a voucher that your time starts from the day you pick up the pass at the parks.
The clock starts at the time of activation. With a voucher, you need to trade it in at Guest Relations, the clock will start from that day. If you buy it at Guest Relations, it will also start at that time.

So, the short answer is, the clock starts when you visit Guest Relations to get your pass.

There is also a discount for Cast Members, but it's fairly small from what I remember.