PDA

View Full Version : hoop de do revue

mouselover93
03-15-2008, 09:37 AM
im doing the hoop de do revue ( i think i spelled it right but either way the dinner show in fort wilderness ) is it any good? is it a buffet?
any comments help ( oh and whats on the menu)

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
03-15-2008, 10:19 AM
Here was a recent opinion thread that included a poll regarding the HDD...

Recent Thread (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=128180)

Goofeygal
03-15-2008, 10:29 AM
We have done HDD several times and just love it. The food is out of this world, and it is served family style at your table.The entertainment is so much fun. You will love it.

trennedy
03-15-2008, 02:48 PM
The Hoop Dee Doo is always a highlight for my family. It is silly and a bit corny, but is good fun. The food is good, it is a great atmosphere and for my DH and I, the hightlight is unlimited adult beverages!!!:beer:
It isn't a buffet, but they deliver the food to your table in serving dishes. You eat family style and they will bring all you want to eat. The strawberry shortcake is the my favorite.
I always look forward to it. Enjoy!!:cheers:

Belle_0717
03-16-2008, 10:20 AM
HDD is not a buffet, it is all you can eat, but the food is brought to your table. You guys are going to have tons of fun.

Hull-onian
03-16-2008, 03:09 PM
We will be there in four weeks, can't wait to find out how Hoop Dee Doo is.

sly1
03-17-2008, 09:00 AM
We have done the HDD several times and loved it every time. The kids really enjoy it and the food is great.

Love of Disney
03-17-2008, 09:29 AM
I hope it's good too....we are going in July for the first time!! :cool:

CU Tiger
03-17-2008, 12:43 PM
We think the HDDR is the best! :number1: My DDs enjoy the interacting part of the show and we all love the food! This chicken is great and the beverages:beer::marg: are right up my alley. If you have kids and they do not like what comes with the meal, ask the CM for something specific and they can go next door to the buffet and get what you want. You will really enjoy it!:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-17-2008, 01:24 PM
We are HDD fans as well.

The food is served family-style, where it is brought to your table in family-sized bowls and buckets, but you can ask for more of anything you want (they even asked us what type of chicken we wanted more of...wings, legs, breasts, etc).

They also brough DD mac & cheese, and DH his beer refills.

You will enjoy the show, and you won't leave hungry :thumbsup:

McGoofy
03-18-2008, 04:09 AM
The food is delicious! Here's the menu:

Fried Chicken
Smoked BBQ Pork Ribs
Corn
Baked Beans
Tossed Salad
Bread
Strawberry Shortcake
Unlimited draft beer, wine, sangria and soft drinks

All you can eat and drink!:thumbsup:

MickeyChick
03-19-2008, 11:54 AM
The food is FANTASTIC and I really loved the sangria-- as much as I wanted. (And after a day in the parks with toddlers, I wanted 3!)