PDA

View Full Version : Our Disney Vacation Day One-Magic Kingdom

Nurse Kim
03-14-2008, 10:30 PM
Well today didn't start well. Our hotel shuttle was packed so he took us down the street and had us get off and wait for a different shuttle which didn't come for 25 minutes. I was ticked.

We finally arrived at Magic Kingdom. It was Magical from the beginning. Seeing how my kids reacted to the things they saw was great. The weather was beautiful and the crowds were great. We didn't wait for more than 20 minutes for anything. The longest wait we had was for MInnie and it was one hour. My girls seen more characters than they could handle. They were so excited and the pictures are priceless.

I took over 300 pictures myself and we utilized photopass alot as well. The kids talked me into Splash Mountain and it was awesome. I am a fraidy cat so it was a big deal getting me on it. Our first ride was Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride. The girls loved RRC and they are trying to get me to go on it on our second day at Magic Kingdom but I am not sure.

All in all today was AWESOME AND MAGICAL. Off to Epcot tomorrow.

BluewaterBrad
03-15-2008, 04:11 PM
Sounds good!! Tell us more!:mickey:

HndrdPrcnt
03-15-2008, 08:06 PM
I am guessing that you stayed off property from the sounds of your ride to the Magic Kingdom!!:confused:

It also sounds like you had a great time once you got on to Disney property, so that is great!!

Good job giving Splash a try!! I love that ride. I just love the Brer characters and I am so bummed that Disney does not bring that movie back!!

pdrlkr
03-16-2008, 12:07 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

Nurse Kim
03-17-2008, 12:15 AM
Yes unfortunately we stayed off property. It would have been fine if we had rented a car but the hotel offered shuttle so we changed our minds.

I have a list of lessons learned from this trip that I will post with our last trip report.

BriarRose0708
03-17-2008, 02:59 PM
Aside from the shuttle, it sounds like an amazing first day! Off to read more...

faline
03-19-2008, 06:40 PM
Did you post more than one trip report about this day? I think I just read a very similar post about your day.

Sorry about your experience with the shuttle. Glad you had a good time once you finally arrived!

RedheadWriter
03-23-2008, 07:30 PM
:mickey:Thanks for the report!