PDA

View Full Version : Ludwig Von Drake

Goofy0101
03-14-2008, 09:34 PM
I've heard rumors of the duck Ludwig Von Drake being in the parks. I have also seen a picture of him, but it looked fairly dated. Does anyone know if Ludwig still makes rare appearances?

Greenlawler
03-14-2008, 11:53 PM
A pal of mine and far more experianced angler than I said that he has heard of Von Drake appearing twice. Once at an exclusive meeting for a corporation, and the other was a random night at Fantasmic where he was on the showboat.
One can only hope that his recent higher profile may lead to them putting him out more often. Although I would say the chances are very very slim.

joanna71985
03-15-2008, 12:15 AM
No he doesn't.

Goofy0101
03-15-2008, 12:22 PM
A pal of mine and far more experianced angler than I said that he has heard of Von Drake appearing twice. Once at an exclusive meeting for a corporation, and the other was a random night at Fantasmic where he was on the showboat.
One can only hope that his recent higher profile may lead to them putting him out more often. Although I would say the chances are very very slim.

That's awesome news that he was at least sighted. When was it he was sighted on the boat at Fantasmic? Does anyone have a picture of him?

Greenlawler
03-15-2008, 11:03 PM
The only one I have seen was on another web site but it looked dated.

Goofy0101
03-15-2008, 11:30 PM
When was he seen on the Fantasmic boat? I'd like to collect all the ducks.

Greenlawler
03-15-2008, 11:42 PM
I am not sure an expert character angler I know had a CM on the lookout for rare characters for him. About a year ago I think, She sent him an autograph one day saying she had met him at Fantasmic.
Of course if a character is in Fantasmic they are just in the show and not available for autographs.
I would also like all the ducks but Huey, Dewey, and Louie are at the top of or want list. They however are no where to be found. I request them every year in a letter.

Goofy0101
03-16-2008, 07:16 PM
Maybe by "at Fantasmic" she meant on the path. I know that sometimes Cruella shows up there. Anyway, it seems strange that she would get an autograph and not a picture.

Jozymouse
03-20-2008, 11:29 AM
The only time I have seen him is during Disneyland's "World according to Goofy parade", he had a speaking role. That was AWESOME! I LOVE all the duck characters!!!!!