PDA

View Full Version : 20th Century Music Shop??

cora
03-14-2008, 07:55 PM
I had read in a guidebook (Frommers? Fodors?) about the 20th Century Music Shop...that they'll burn CD's of old Disney LP's & 45's. I'd love to have a CD of "Peter & the Wolf/Mickey's Sorcerer's Apprentice" which I had as a child, & would now like for my own child.

I emailed Disney last Aug asking about it, but they said it's been closed. Just wondering if anyone's been to Main Street & has an update?? We will be at Disneyland in 2 days!! :party: (Also, because I seem to get better, more current info from you guys, than from Disney itself).

Thanks for your help.

--cora

NotaGeek
03-17-2008, 12:43 AM
I have never been in this store in ALL my visits to the DLR, and have never noticed it come to think of it ...

But the Official Disneyland Shopping Page (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/parks/listing?name=DisneylandParkShoppingListingPage) on their website still has it listed. Not sure how often its updated, but I would assume that it's open if they still have it ... if you are desperate to find out for sure you can always try giving guest services a call...

Have a wonderful time at the Parks!