PDA

View Full Version : ADR for CRT at lunch, hard to get?

drhama
03-14-2008, 06:45 PM
I was just reading about calling at 7am eastern to get an ADR at CRT for breakfast and having it full by 7:05. Is it easier to get an ADR for lunch? We have never eaten there and really want to try it this next trip. Just me and the hubby. Just want to see the inside of the castle. We live in Oregon. The thought of getting up at 6am to make reservations does not really appeal to me. Never done that before and have done ok on our choices.

thumperbug
03-14-2008, 08:44 PM
CRT does fill up very quick. Not sure when your trip is but try to get an ADR as soon as 180 days from your scheduled trip. If all you are looking for is the experience of dining in the castle, then choose dinner. Breakfast and lunch fills up the day you can book them as they are character meals with multiple princesses. Dinner will have the fairy godmother and some of the mice from Cinderella floating around but not a true character dining experience.

Dinner will still provide you with Ooohs and Ahhs. Enjoy!

drhama
03-14-2008, 08:49 PM
Good idea. I think I will just try dinner. Thanks. 180 days is on the 30th for us. Coming right up. Can hardly wait.