PDA

View Full Version : 7 day WDW or land and sea?

Kennywife
03-14-2008, 10:17 AM
My husband and I are trying to decide which way to go when we re-schedule our trip for next year. We both loooove Disney, although he really loves the park and I really loooove the ship! :cloud9:

I have a leg condition from breaking my tibia femur bone a few years ago and cannot walk too long all in one day.:faint: Last time we did the land and sea on our honeymoon, my leg swelled up by hte time we got to the boat and I had to spend the last night of the cruise with it elevated in bed. :shake:

We celebrate our 10 year anniversary in 2010. (Married four years and been together for 10) :marg: I'm wondering if we should book the 7 day next year and then for 2010, go on their 7 day cruise. I would looove to go to teh Western Caribbean!

Ideas? Suggestions?

Anna

7 day land/sea--June 18-24. Honeymoon :dance: Port Orleans Riverside/Oceanview stateroom

c&d
03-14-2008, 10:57 AM
I would chose the land one trip and the sea the next. I just felt rushed when we did the land/sea. Not enough time in either place to really kick back and relax.

If you do decide to do the land/sea and flip it so the sea is at the beginning of the trip. That way you won't have spent alot of time on your leg when you get to the parks.