PDA

View Full Version : Which resort?

Mommy2boys
03-13-2008, 08:04 PM
Has the most rooms??

trying to find a quieter location

#1donaldfan
03-13-2008, 08:55 PM
I don't know how many rooms POR has but the place is very quiet and laid back. It's a very nice place to "unwind" after a long, hard, hot day at the parks!!!! There are no character dinners, so there are not any "visitors"
"checking" out the place, it's just folks wandering around the grounds who are staying there....you have 5 quiet pools and one main pool to choose from....plenty to see and do......check it out in info central........I'm sure you'll like what you see!!!:thumbsup:

Quasimodo
03-13-2008, 08:59 PM
I'm not sure which has the most rooms. Probably Pop Century. But more rooms doesn't mean less noise. The value resorts (IMHO) are the noisiest. Port Orleans French Quarter is one of the smaller resorts, but I think one of the quietest.

buzz2001
03-14-2008, 05:29 AM
CBR has the most rooms, the POR and then CSR.

DDuck66
03-14-2008, 11:52 AM
The time of year will also dictate the amount of noise that is present. We have always liked the CBR as the layout of the resort helps keep the noise down. We like to stay at jamaica or Aruba as they directly across the lake from the resort main pool, food court, and shopping. Close enough for a quick walk over, but far enough away for some quite time.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-14-2008, 12:28 PM
We loved POR for quiet. Especially the Bayou section, which has winding paths and lots of trees/vegetation. It feels miles away from WDW!

POFQ is also a good choice. It is a small resort, so nothing ever gets too busy either!

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-14-2008, 12:29 PM
I had heard from a CM on our last trip that Pop Century had the most rooms.

If you are looking for a quiet room I recommend CSR. We always have a quiet room at this resort.

wilshade
03-14-2008, 12:40 PM
Pop has the most. CSR and POFQ the quietest.

BluewaterBrad
03-14-2008, 12:49 PM
I agree that POFQ is very quiet.:mickey: