PDA

View Full Version : Pixar characters with Block Party Bash

Hayden's Dad
03-13-2008, 01:45 PM
With the new Block Party Bash at Disney Studios I was wondering if you think they will have more meet and greets with the Pixar Characters. From the pictures I have seen there are some really cool characters Mr Potato Head, Boo, George, Bo Peep, Heimlech, etc.. Now I know there are other parades with characters that don't meet, but hey I can hope can't I :thumbsup:

thumperbug
03-13-2008, 02:16 PM
I would love it if some of those characters now did meet and greet. When we were at DHS a few weeks ago the sign for Monsters over the garage for Mike and Sully was gone and we never saw them at all (except for parade). I was wondering if they stopped doing the meet and greets.

joanna71985
03-13-2008, 02:19 PM
Mike and Sully are still meeting. They have just moved to a different location.

TexasPrincessAurora
03-13-2008, 02:47 PM
When the Block Party was at DCA it didn't add any additional characters to meet n greets. It was the standard Buzz & Woody, Mike & Sully and Flik. Don't know if that will vary for DHS.

DisneyFreak1313
03-13-2008, 03:18 PM
Agreed, when it was in DL there were no meet n' greets....I wish that they would bring out those characters though seeing as they alredy are in "costume"............

btw....Heimlich in the Bash is not a walking character he is animatronic on the float....which sux cuz he is my fav in Bug's Life....but there are other bugs that you get to see, that you normally don't, when it comes by!

Blue Genie
03-13-2008, 08:05 PM
As TexasPrincessAurora and DisneyFreak1313 said other then Buzz, Woody,Sulley,Flik,Atta & Jessie there was no meet and greet with any of the others. I which there was I wanted to me George from Monsters Inc. I was lucky enough to get Schmitty from Monsters Inc. He stop long enough for me to get a picture of him.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x167/BlueGenie_2007/Disneyland%20Photos/Characters%20Photos%20Part%203/10e.jpg