PDA

View Full Version : Disney Travel on Demand Launches Season Two

Figment!
03-13-2008, 01:06 PM
Disney Travel on Demand Launches Season Two

Disney Travel on Demand Public Relations Release
March 11, 2008

Disney Travel on Demand is pleased to announce the launch of our new original programming for Disney's Travel on Demand, including an exciting new show called "Disney's What's Cooking With Cat Cora,"featuring Celebrity Chef Cora making sumptuous dishes for guests of Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts.

Launched across the country in May 2007, Disney Travel on Demand brings exclusive, interactive programs featuring a number of interesting topics from Disney Parks around the world to viewers of CableVision and Time Warner Cable.

The new show, hosted by Chef Cora, is just the latest vehicle highlighting the exquisite food and beverage offerings of Disney Parks including world-class restaurants like Jiko, California Grill and Spoodles at Walt Disney World and the Napa Rose at Disneyland Resort.

Preview video (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/index?name=VideoOnDem) from the program.

JPL
03-13-2008, 01:12 PM
Funny considering how they never finished Season 1 in most areas :rolleyes: This channel could have been so much better but instead it was neglected and rarely updated. The last update I saw were Holiday wishes about a month after the Holiday season Ended :confused:

BluewaterBrad
03-13-2008, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the info. I will be watching!:mickey:

elmjimmlm
03-13-2008, 06:37 PM
Where is this on at? In my area it isnt available...I have called my cable company several times with no luck...Anyone know when it will be in other areas of the country?

Patricia
03-14-2008, 12:19 PM
Either the preview video is not available in Canada or it's been removed already.

I like Cat Cora and would love to have her cook for me. :tasty:

CaptSmee
03-16-2008, 01:36 AM
Where is this on at? In my area it isnt available...I have called my cable company several times with no luck...Anyone know when it will be in other areas of the country?

It took me awhile to find it on my carrier (Time Warner). It's listed as journeys on demand, then there's a listing for Disney Travel. Mine hasn't been updated in months though. Fact or Fiction 3 is the newest thing on there (like 3 months old).

brewcrew26
03-16-2008, 10:01 AM
We have Time Warner, as well. The last update we had was for the new renovations for DVC with the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Otherwise, we only had like two episodes of the Imagineering show, the Pirate & Princess cast "reality" show, one thing with Elisabeth Hasslebeck and one with Joey Fatone. And maybe two of the YOaMD.

They really need to update it more frequently, but the entire "Journey TV" that we have on our TW Digital Package hasn't really changed in the past year.

dudeman1975
03-16-2008, 08:52 PM
Sounds great, thank you. I sure hope Comcast gets the on Demand.

Horizon93
03-16-2008, 08:59 PM
Does anyone know if Comcast is ever going to carry this?

Mickey'sApprentice
03-18-2008, 08:02 PM
I wish Charter would pick this up as well. I might have a reason to watch Charter on Demand then.