PDA

View Full Version : Please help with CRT dinner and characters

aurora, ariel, and bell
03-13-2008, 08:59 AM
I have already made my ressies for beginning of September on the free bounce back. I am particulary looking forward to the princess dinner as my 3 granddaughters are princess crazy. :princess:I thought that the princesses came around to the tables, but when I was looking on the menu it said only the fairy godmother is there for dinner. Do I need to change it for lunch?:confused:
This was to be the highlight of our trip and planned for the last day, now I am really worried I won't get the reservation for lunch if i need to change. Please let me know if you can.

kakn7294
03-13-2008, 09:07 AM
At CRT for dinner, you will be greeted by Cinderella in the lobby downstairs and have a picture taken. She will also sign autographs. For dinner upstairs, there is an intermittent "ceremony" hosted by Fairy Godmother with Suzy and Perla celebrating any special events - birthdays, anniversaries, ect. The don't actually go to each table and sign autographs or pose for pictures. If you want Princesses for dinner, head on over to Epcot's Princess Storybook Dining in Norway. I know the Princesses are at CRT for breakfast and I think maybe for lunch as well.

rjmdds
03-13-2008, 09:37 AM
There is a Princess Fairytale Lunch at the Castle that is similar to the breakfast in terms of princesses coming around to the tables. It does make for more opportunity to get an ADR instead of being breakfast only as in the past. However it does still book up rather quickly. You may want to get on the horn and see if there is any availability. Good Luck. As the above poster said, there is always Princess Storybook Dining at Restaurant Akershus in Norway/EPCOT. They have breakfast, lunch AND dinner seatings. Many people love this one because of the great princess interactions with the children (and much easier to get as an ADR!). Plus it is a bit less expensive than the castle.

chicklittlemom
03-13-2008, 09:39 AM
We went to CRT for lunch. I changed the ressie from dinner to lunch after I learned the same thing- only Fairy Godmother and Mice at dinner.

I knew DD would love it, but was unsure about DS. He ended up loving it just as much if not more(got a kiss from Princess Aurora :blush:).

If you are set on CRT, I would try to change to lunch. Every princess came to the table and spent time with the kids- photos, autographs....

Also, they had a cute little "wishing" ceremony that the kids thought was neat.

Either Princess Storybook @ Epcot for dinner or I would change to the lunch at CRT. :girl: Enjoy!

senderella
03-13-2008, 11:18 AM
If you can get it, I would definitely do lunch. The food is great and the Princesses are wonderful with the kids.

joanna71985
03-13-2008, 12:15 PM
I agree. CRT lunch is awsome!