PDA

View Full Version : Food Pics

disneyboy98
03-13-2008, 01:54 AM
I know that intercot has a wonderful resource on food pictures (some of mine have been used on here). However, I am getting pretty excited about our upcoming trip that I created a new web photo album highlighting some of our favorite meals.

Can you guess where each dish is from?

Just something to pass the time before your next meal.

Click Here (http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/brettyoung8864/WDWFoodPics)

mrsgaribaldi
03-13-2008, 04:33 AM
WOW :tasty:

I just ate a stupid nutrisystem breakfast and then looked at your pics. For some reason I'm STARVING now, go figure;)
You have great pictures, everything looks so delicious. Most I didn't recognize but I wish I did:secret:

PhilHarHarMagic
03-13-2008, 07:21 AM
Thanks for posting the pictures :tiphat:- it's fun to try to figure out where they are from based on the plate, etc - I'm guessing I didn't do too well.

It's also interesting to compare a normal picture taken by of normal food, vs the advertisements you see on TV and in magazines - using normal pictures would turn the beef industry upside down! :eyes:

auntfrannie
03-13-2008, 07:31 AM
Wow. That's a lot of food pictures! Were those all from one trip?

Tygger7
03-13-2008, 08:41 AM
Oh please, please, please.....tell us all the places pictured so we know if we're right. I may be changing some ADR's based on some tasty items I saw. :D

disneyboy98
03-14-2008, 12:24 PM
Ha ha ha! :mickey:

No, they are not all from one trip, but from about three trips in the past three years.

Many of them range from:

Boma
Cape May Cafe
Beaches and Cream
Le Cellier
Just snacks around the resort

We love taking pictures of the food we eat because when we get home and months later we can't remember what something was that we ate, we just look back at the pictures. Plus, somethings in the restaurants are hard to describe to others so having the picture helps!! :thumbsup::mickey:

LittleSpirit02
03-15-2008, 11:51 AM
Oh my gosh! Those all look delicious. Some of those desserts....... yikes. I love looking at pictures of Disney food. I took a picture of my mickey mouse pancakes at the River Belle Terrace a couple summers ago and its actually one of my favorite pictures. haha!

hoop de do
03-15-2008, 01:27 PM
I got them all but the one in the middle.
"Just kiddin'"
Thanks for sharing but now I'm like mrsgaribaldi - I gotta' go get something to eat.
:eat::eat::beer::eat::eat: