PDA

View Full Version : Nine Dragons

OhToodles!
03-12-2008, 12:59 PM
I see on info central it lists that Nine Dragons in Epcot is closed until the end of November, but my in-laws just came back (3/5) and they ate there. They thought it would be closed too, but when they walked by and saw it was open they were excited and ate there.
Does anyone know if they just opened for a short time or were they ahead of schedule on the refurb? We're going in October and I love to eat here, so it would be great if it's open then too.

tennantsrwe
03-12-2008, 01:04 PM
:mickey:Hi.
From what I understood when we ate there in Dec was they were closing to revamp the atmosphere and tweak the menu. I wouldn't think they were able to get it done so quickly but maybe so. I tend to think they haven't started yet...? I would call Dining and ask.

AHOTE
03-12-2008, 01:30 PM
Nine Dragons is scheduled to be closed for refurbishment April 6, 2008 to November 30, 2008. :(

OhToodles!
03-12-2008, 01:59 PM
Oops! I guess I didn't read the starting date - stupid me.
Thanks!

Crow
03-12-2008, 09:01 PM
actually I thought they were supposed to be closed already & I saw it was open when i was there recently. If the rehab turns out like Tokyo Dining it will be great.
the rehab of Teppan Edo/Tokyo Dining cost $13 mill i was told & its nice. I ate there twice this trip.
so Im looking forward to the new Nine Dragons