PDA

View Full Version : ADR's suggestion?

EmmMOM2
03-12-2008, 12:11 PM
ADR's

We are making ADR's for a trip the first week of sept but havn't yet and wont call until weeks after they open them up. Will we still be able to get reservations at the following places if we wait PAST the 180 days?

ALSO...can you suggest any other places for dinner????

Crystal palace (bkfst)
Coral Reef
San Angel Inn
Portobello Yacht Club (Loved it last time)

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-12-2008, 12:39 PM
I would make your ADR's as soon as you can. Places are filling up so quickly these days, and some have free dining in September, so the ADR's may go even faster than usual.

If you aren't sure of all of your ADR's, make what you can, and then add the others.

As for other places for dinner, depends what you are looking for. California Grill is good, as is Rose & Crown at Epcot...Boma is a great buffet choice as well.

enjoy!

tennantsrwe
03-12-2008, 12:48 PM
Hi.
I also suggest, strongly, you make your ADR as soon as possible. There is a chance free dining could be going on during your visit, no info released yet, so it might be harder to get a ressie the longer you wait. I really like Whispering Canyon Cafe in WL...great food and atmosphere. We also like Liberty Tree Tavern in MK. It's a family style resturant with a traditional 'Thanksgiving' type feast. Also a character dining experience for dinner. Boma is good, as mentioned by another poster. Hollywood and Vine in DHS was good our last trip, it too is a buffet with a good selection. The only place I would shy away from, it is the least fav for us, is SciFi Diner in DHS. Hope these help ya out...I would really consider trying WCC in WL. It's our fav!!! :thumbsup:

Tygger7
03-12-2008, 01:32 PM
Make your ADR's as close to the 180 day mark as possible. Like the other poster said, you can always make changes, but I would at least get the places you definitely want to hit so you get the dates & times you want.

Some of our favorite TS restaurants are:
Whispering Canyon
Sci Fi Drive In Theater (love the atmosphere)
Crystal Palace (for buffet)

I'm really excited because we'll be trying California Grill this year, and I've heard lots of great feedback on it.

Good luck!!

WriteDisney
03-12-2008, 02:33 PM
If you aren't sure of all of your ADR's, make what you can, and then add the others.

Exactly! If you change your mind about anything, then you can always change it, but at least you would have a fail safe just in case.

Le Cellier is amazing!

bruin1344
03-12-2008, 10:28 PM
Most of the World Showcase countries have great restaurants

BelleLovesTheBeast
03-13-2008, 12:25 PM
Crystal Palace is great for breakfast - one of our favorites! And Coral Reef we really enjoyed last time.

We have 2 can't miss restaurants for us.

Biergarten - great buffet, nice atmosphere and great entertainment!

O'hana's - We love the food and we make ADRs so we can watch Wishes from the restaurant.

EmmMOM2
03-13-2008, 12:42 PM
ADR's

We are making ADR's for a trip the first week of sept but havn't yet and wont call until weeks after they open them up. Will we still be able to get reservations at the following places if we wait PAST the 180 days?

ALSO...can you suggest any other places for dinner????

Crystal palace (bkfst)
Coral Reef
San Angel Inn
Portobello Yacht Club (Loved it last time)

THANKS for all the SUGGESTIONS!!

We made our reservations for all those above and added Whispering Canyon cafe and an italian place in DHS, and we will do the ESPN club one night but you dont need reservations for that so we didnt book it.