PDA

View Full Version : Narcoossee's or Citricos

drhama
03-11-2008, 06:47 PM
Which one would you choose, Narcoossee's or Citricos. All ready have a dinner planned for Cali Grill. We eat at Artist Point and Ohana's on previous trips.

Quasimodo
03-11-2008, 08:41 PM
I've never eaten at Citrcos, but my wife and I love Narcoossees. The lobster their is excellent! So my vote is for Narcoossees. :mickey:

wilshade
03-11-2008, 08:58 PM
I went to both on the same trip last December. I loved Citricos and my review is here somewhere.

I was not impressed with Narcoosee's. The food was okay. The service was okay. The view was from behind a pillar, which means it was rather bad.

I had a much better time at Citrico's.

drhama
03-12-2008, 01:52 AM
Thank you for your opinions. Maybe we will just try them both.

SurferStitch
03-12-2008, 06:41 AM
We've eaten at Narcoossee's 10 or 12 times now. It's our favorite restaurant on property (other than V&A).

We've always had amazing food (lobster is the sweetest I've ever had anywhere) and equally amazing service. Our window seats have always given us a view of the castle, except once or twice. We're usually there for an anniversary, so we usually get complimentary champagne or dessert.

I've voiced my displeasure with the terrible service at Citricos several times. Food was wonderful, but the rude and uncaring service on both occasions that we dined there have turned us off for good. I still thought the food at Narcoossee's was better, too.

pluto 77
03-12-2008, 09:35 AM
I love Narcoossee's!!! The lobster is amazing :cloud9:

Tinksalot
03-12-2008, 09:41 AM
We love Narcossees! The food was great and the fireworks at Magic Kingdom was a nice bonus. :eat::fworks:

Natazu
03-13-2008, 03:34 AM
The good news is there's no wrong answer here. They're both marvelous. I tend to go back and forth on a favorite. Currently it's Citrico's. I like Chef Phillip and the direction he's taking the restaurant. Plus, he always comes out and says hi making me feel much more important than I'm really worth.

DreamFinder2
03-22-2008, 11:46 PM
My DW and I ate at Narcoossee's last week. We both agree it's the best meal we've eaten at WDW...ever. We had a fantastic pre-dining experience at the bar and then were promptly seated and well taken care of by our server (whose hometown was just 10 miles from where we live).

My wife had the seared tuna and I had the filet mignon. Both were amazing.

If you have specific questions about Narcoossee's, let me know.

sillyolbear
03-24-2008, 12:56 PM
We've eaten at both. You can't go wrong with either one, but Citricos is one of our all-time favorites.

jwallace378
03-24-2008, 01:40 PM
We've eaten at Narcooses 3 times and Citricos once. We like Narc's