PDA

View Full Version : Pixie Dust for move.....

wdwgrl377
03-11-2008, 04:56 PM
Hey Y'all!!

I know it's been a really, really long time since I've posted on Intercot. I've been through so much health wise and dealing with Crohn's it's not even funny.

I was hospitalized from Oct-Dec 2007 - yes for three months I was inside a hospital feeling trapped! LOL

After getting out, i didn't return to work due to my recovery time and not having my strength back - so I went to spend the Christmas holidays with my mom in N.Carolina.

Once I got back from N.C., I stayed in my hometown of New Orleans for a while then got an offer to move (temporarily) to Denver. I left N.O. for Denver on 2/2/08 and now my time is up and I fly back to N.O. tomorrow. I had planned on being here for a little over a month to try it out being a Nanny to some family friends of ours. I LOVED it, I really, really do. But...some things have come up and now I'm gonna be moving to N.Carolina to be near my mom for a while. I will deeply miss Colorado, but I know I can always come back here. Although, my dream and goal is still to move to ORLANDO!! :thumbsup:

It's too difficult to try and get my D.License here, and my car registered b/c it's still in my mom's name, although I make payments on it. And for now, I feel a peace about moving with her in N.carolina. I've got tons of family and friends up there that I grew up with since childhood. I just can't live in N.Orleans anymore due to family situations. Today, 3/11, is my bday and I've not even heard from my own dad. He never even gave me a thing for Christmas let alone a card. That's another story....but I am movin' on and getting myself and my life back in order!!

There wasn't a day that went by that I didn't think of Intercot and my Intercot friends that I've made. This is the best DisneyBoard on the net!! I love it!!

Please pray that I have a safe flight back to N.O. tomorrow, and that I have a safe drive from N.Orleans to N.Carolina!

TinkiTime1989
03-11-2008, 05:03 PM
Sending lots of moving pixie dust your way!:pixie::pixie:

terri110874
03-11-2008, 06:10 PM
Sending lots of picking dust to you:pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

BluewaterBrad
03-11-2008, 06:44 PM
I will say a prayer for You tonight. God Bless. :mickey:

offwego
03-11-2008, 06:46 PM
Hope your move goes well & your drive and flight are safe. Look foward to hearing from you when your all settled in.

crazypoohbear
03-11-2008, 08:38 PM
You certianly are in need of pixie dust. what a long strange trip you have been on.
I hope that with your move your life takes a turn for the calm!
best of luck with the move and
Pixie dust for a safe flight and drive.

Piglet822
03-11-2008, 09:37 PM
Happy Birthday, Monica :hug:

I hope it's a great day for you and I'm sending lots of pixie dust :pixie: for you for your move :)

Melanie
03-12-2008, 12:07 AM
Happy Birthday, Monica! :cake:

You've really been through so much. I'm glad to hear you've had a nice month in Colorado. Here's lot of :pixie: for a smooth move to NC. What part are you moving to?

DizNee143
03-12-2008, 09:25 AM
Happy Birthday!!:party:
pixie dust on the way..for everything to really start getting better for you...

:pixie::pixie::pixie:

disneydrmr
03-12-2008, 10:03 AM
Hope this helps... :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

wdwgrl377
03-12-2008, 12:04 PM
Happy Birthday, Monica! :cake:

You've really been through so much. I'm glad to hear you've had a nice month in Colorado. Here's lot of :pixie: for a smooth move to NC. What part are you moving to?

Mel, I'm moving to Cary, NC. A little town outside of Raleigh.

Thanks everyone for the bday wishes and pixie dust for move. I leave on a jet plane in 4hours!! I just hope my short stay in N.O. isn't so stressful :confused:

Melanie
03-12-2008, 05:31 PM
Mel, I'm moving to Cary, NC. A little town outside of Raleigh.

Cary's not so little anymore, but very nice. I hope you enjoy it!

ChipnDaleGal
03-12-2008, 06:12 PM
Monica, it is so good to see you on the boards. I often wonder how you are doing, and I am so sorry that you had a Crohn's flare up again. Sounds like you had a very nice time in CO. Good luck getting back to New Orleans today. Hope your flight goes smooth. Happy Belated Birthday Wishes and good luck on that drive back up to North Carolina. Hope to see more of you around here again! :thumbsup:

daparish
03-12-2008, 09:04 PM
Hi Monica,
Sorry to hear you could not stay in Colorado. I know you really liked it. The pictures were beautiful. I sent you an email but I am not sure if you received it. I hope you had a great flight. Here is loads of :pixie::pixie: for a save drive to NC. Happy Birthday!!!!:party::party: Sorry I am a day late. God bless!!

NJ Camper
03-12-2008, 10:12 PM
First and formost its great you are feeling better hope your move and flight all go well i will saya prayer and wishing you lots of pixie dust:pixie::pixie::pixie: x 100 best of luck with your move and hope you get back on intercot soon

MickeysGirl
03-13-2008, 10:14 AM
Monica, know that I am thinking about you and I hope everything goes OK. Give me a call if you need ANYTHING, and if you find yourself passing this way, come by the house for a few, OK?

:hug: Miss you, darlin!

MsMin
03-13-2008, 11:14 AM
Monica

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I don't know how I missed this post ??? I did hear you were in Colorado(from Lori) but wasn't sure about the email. Do take care of yourself and hope all of your dreams come true :magic:

wdwgrl377
03-13-2008, 05:59 PM
Thank you all!!

I am now back in N.Orleans until I can get my license plate situation resolved. That shouldn't take long.
I am so sad to have left Colorado, but it was only for a month that I was suppose to be there.
I'm annoyed as ALL get out now that I'm home and wish I could stay at someone else's home since I've been back. :mad:
I'll be at my best friends house this weekend, but at least I won't have to put up with the craziness and stress here for much longer!

To all the others I personally know, thanks for well wishes! I do plan to be more on the boards now that I am really feeling better!!!

Mel, no Cary isn't so little anymore! You are correct! It's really growing and such a nice town!

Lori & Beth, Let's still keep in touch ok!!! I miss you both!!

Donna, I miss you alot and hope you're well!

Jamie, i want to come and see you on my way to NC!!

Jeanne, I want to see you in October when I'm in WDW!!!