PDA

View Full Version : breakfast

bmp
03-11-2008, 03:59 PM
We are going to disney in Apri we have the delux dining plan we like to eat early around 7 am I have two boys that like to eat were should we go for breakfast

Strmchsr
03-11-2008, 05:52 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!!

Since you have the deluxe dining, I would suggest take advantage of as many character breakfasts as you can. Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace, CRT, etc. You'll enjoy all of them.

auntfrannie
03-11-2008, 05:52 PM
If you're looking to eat around 7AM then you're looking at the resorts because the parks don't open that early. What resort are you staying at?

My family always enjoys the Kona Cafe at the Polynesian. Then it's just a short monorail ride away from MK.

Duchess99
03-11-2008, 06:41 PM
:welcome:

I agree with Strmchsr. With the Deluxe Dining Plan you should take advantage of as many character meals as possible...your boys will love it!
Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary, 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian, Cape May at the Beach Club & Crystal Palace in MK. I'm not so sure how much they will enjoy the princesses at CRT, but breakfast in the castle is always cool.
For non-character breakfasts, I would try Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge & Kona Cafe at the Polynesian...they're both very good.

Also, with the early time you want to eat, you'll be better off eating at the resorts.

BluewaterBrad
03-11-2008, 06:50 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!!

Since you have the deluxe dining, I would suggest take advantage of as many character breakfasts as you can. Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace, CRT, etc. You'll enjoy all of them.

I agree!!:mickey:

tinka
03-11-2008, 06:53 PM
My son loved Chef Mickeys at the Contemporary. Also, Crystal Palace is always a favorite-Donald's Prehistoric breakfats at AK is also great

N2DisneyWorld
03-11-2008, 09:14 PM
We enjoyed Chef Mickey's too. The food was good and the characters were a lot of fun.

I have heard a lot about the Poly's Kona Cafe and their tonga toast. We plan trying it on our next trip.

:mickey:

wendy*darling
03-11-2008, 11:13 PM
:mickey: Welcome to INTERCOT :mickey:

How old are your boys? Little, teens, ?

And at which resort are you staying?

In-park breakfast seating start at about 8am. The resort restaurants start a bit earlier- so if you have to eat before 8- you will (as others have said) be better off at the resorts.
Most of the deluxe resorts have either a character breakfast or a table service breakfast- or both.
There are a lot to choose from- so if you tell us where you are staying, will you have a car, how old the kids are, who else is in your party- we can make much better suggestions!

adoptionislove
03-11-2008, 11:19 PM
I would suggest you HURRY and call 407-WDW-DINE ASAP!!! If you are going in a month, I know that ressies fill up quick! We booked our ADR's 6 months ago and alot of the times we did'nt get so we adjusted. Bottom line: book NOW!

Oh yea, welcome to INTERCOT!!!!!!!!!!!:rocks:

bmp
03-12-2008, 04:38 PM
my wife and I are bringing my two sons back to Disney my boys are 14 and 15 we purchest the delux dinning plan we like to eat early so I asked were we should go for breakfast most of you said go for the character meals . We did not rent a car so we would ride the Disney bus line around the park . I got cheap and booked us in the alstar music for the week so we will need to travel to get a better meal.Do they let you in the parks early to eat breakfast or should we stick to the resorts? any help will be appreciated. thank you all

bmp
03-12-2008, 04:38 PM
my wife and I are bringing my two sons back to Disney my boys are 14 and 15 we purchest the delux dinning plan we like to eat early so I asked were we should go for breakfast most of you said go for the character meals . We did not rent a car so we would ride the Disney bus line around the park . I got cheap and booked us in the alstar music for the week so we will need to travel to get a better meal.Do they let you in the parks early to eat breakfast or should we stick to the resorts? any help will be appreciated. thank you all

NJ Camper
03-12-2008, 04:53 PM
Depending on where you will be going on that day will make a differnce also if you are going to MK then you could go to crystal palace in MK its a great buffet or you could go to chef mickey in the contemporay if you are going to other parks then these may not be good choices as they will be out of the way if you have time there is a very good buffet in FW also they do breakfast,lunch and dinner these are the only breakfast's i've been to so can't tell what would be best if you are heading to other parks

mook3y
03-12-2008, 05:14 PM
My kids love Jojo's breakfast DHS, Crystal Palace MK, Cape May and Boma.

Boma and Cape May were the adults favorites.